New Hotel in City

Wombat, when you started this thread you gave a clear description of exactly where the Kid Teung Coffee Shop is. Not sure why you are still asking about GPS coordinates.
Join us for a coffee one morning around 10h00. We are two or three somewhat overweight farangs, we normally sit inside to benefit from the air-con. Would be good to meet you!

Wombat, when you started this thread you gave a clear description of exactly where the Kid Teung Coffee Shop is. Not sure why you are still asking about GPS coordinates.
Join us for a coffee one morning around 10h00. We are two or three somewhat overweight farangs, we normally sit inside to benefit from the air-con. Would be good to meet you!

Thanks for the invite John but I am usually still sitting in front of my computer in the village at 10 AM. I will try to get off my arse and get in there tho.

Thanks for the invite John but I am usually still sitting in front of my computer in the village at 10 AM. I will try to get off my arse and get in there tho.
If you find yourself in Surin one day around that time would be good to meet you.
If not, maybe at the next get-together in January.
Cheers.

I sometimes go there for coffee and cake, it's a very nice place.
It's not cheap so it attracts the more upper class clientele. (not that I'm a snob ).
I think the elephant museum is a top First Class job high quality wood work, also the coffee shop nice touch for Surin.
All in all very nice.

Sent from my Star using Tapatalk

Back