New Inner City Road

nomad97

Resident Geek
SurinCityTalk | อัพเดตทุกเรื่องเมืองสุรินทร์
ltc1Spodnsoared·
สุรินทร์เตรียมเวณคืนที่ดินตัดถนนผังเมือง สาย ง

ครม.เห็นชอบหลักการร่างพระราชกฤษฎีกาเวณคืนที่ดิน สร้างถนนสาย ง แยกบิ๊กซี-ข้างปั๊ม ปตท.ราชมงคล ขนาด 4 ช่องจราจร มาซักทีครับโครงการที่เราอยากให้เกิดขึ้นมากที่สุดโครงการหนึ่ง

โครงการนี้เกิดขึ้นเมื่อปี 2555ได้รับการเห็นชอบให้มีการศึกษา ตามมติคณะรัฐมนตรีในการประชุม ครม.นอกสถานที่ จังหวัดสุรินทร์ เมื่อวันที่ 30 กรกฎาคม 2555 เห็นชอบในหลักการของกรอบข้อเสนอแผนงาน/โครงการ ในพื้นที่กลุ่มจังหวัดภาคตะวันออกเฉียงเหนือตอนล่าง 1 และได้มีการว่าจ้างบริษัทให้ออกแบบโครงการในเวลาต่อมา
ความคืบหน้าล่าสุด 8 กันยายน 2563 ครม.มีมติเห็นชอบในหลักการร่างพระราชกฤษฎีกาเวณคืนที่ดิน ในท้องที่ตำบลนอกเมืองและตำบลในเมือง นับเป็นอีกก้าวสำคัญของโครงสร้างพื้นฐานในจังหวัดสุรินทร์ของเรา

#เวณคืนที่ดินสุรินทร์#จังหวัดสุรินทร์

Surin. Preparing for a night of land, cutting, road, city center, line.

CAMERA I agree to the principle of the decree of the decree of the land, building a road of Ngang, Big C - next to PTT pump. Rajamangalong, size 4 traffic channels. Let's come. The project we want to happen most. One project we want to

This project happened in 2555, approved for education according to cabinet resolutions at the Civil Council meeting. Outdoor Surin Province on 30 July 2555 approves the principle of the plan / project proposal framework in the area of Northeast province, 1 and the company was hired to design the project later on.
Latest progress. 8 September 2563 pm. Consensus approves of the Draft Principles of the Royal Decree of the Night of Land in Outdoor and Urban Sub-District. It's another milestone of infrastructure in Surin province.

118857063_3385254491496186_6749291597706215833_o.jpg

119068516_3385254311496204_8923430070632478957_n.png

If I understand this correctly, there is a plan to build a new 4-lane road from the Big C intersection, coming out on the 214 just below the Army Camp. As shown by the green line. Great news.

If I understand this correctly, there is a plan to build a new 4-lane road from the Big C intersection, coming out on the 214 just below the Army Camp. As shown by the green line. Great news.

That'll be a godsend to anyone who lives near Robinson's and plays golf.

This is a road widening scheme that has been proposed for several years.

It should be a blessing for us as the traffic lights at the Big C junction are on only on green for vehicles crossing from the Kritsanai project for around 10 seconds at a time, and the slow reaction times for many drivers means that only one or two vehicles go through them!

There are currently many narrow soi at the Big C end of the lane, used by many to avoid those lights and the frequent police check-points, and if the widening extends to 4 lanes instead of the currently very narrow 1.5 lanes, there's no way that their tiny junctions can remain open.

Speeds will inevitable increase but a bonus should be that the myriad idiot riders who turn right towards town when approaching from Robinsons etc., will be mown down if they continue to do so from the hatched area to the left of the left lane at Big C and cutting across vehicles proceeding across those lights without looking!

upload_2020-9-10_20-18-16.png

Even so, this project has been planned for many years without any sign of it being implemented until now. I still won't hold my breath.

Has anybody traced the path of the new road on Google earth? There is a hell of a lot of properties that road has to go through. Looks like they have tried minimising the path through occupied property.
It is not clear if it follows the klong road North or South or it is it. I think the later.

The gap between Zhulian and the car-wash isn't wide enough for a 4 lane road, and it makes little sense to stagger the junction, so we can expect property to be demolished. There are fewer roadside properties on the left (S.E.) of Soi Srinarong after the junction, so I'd assume the landgrab would be on that side, and down almost as far as the entrance to Kritsanai, where it would swing west.

The klong crosses under the 226 next to the PTT filling station before going parallel with the north western edge of the sports field. It doesn't swing southwest until after the soi that runs past the football field and the elephant stadium both of which are west of the airport, and nowhere near the Big C junction.

It looks as though it will eventually join the 214 just north west of the 41 Faculty of Education building past which runs its virtually 4 lane access road, opposite the Army Camp on the other side of the 214.

There again, I'm not Thai...

Does a road currently exist where the planned new road will go. I see many vehicles entering and exiting the narrow road opposit Big C, but never bothered to take a look.

Coming up from Prasat and turning towards the old IQ building (now DO Home) would it be quicker to use the old road when going to Makro, rather than turning left at Do Home then U-turning at Big C?

Does a road currently exist where the planned new road will go. I see many vehicles entering and exiting the narrow road opposit Big C, but never bothered to take a look.

Coming up from Prasat and turning towards the old IQ building (now DO Home) would it be quicker to use the old road when going to Makro, rather than turning left at Do Home then U-turning at Big C?

There is a road and, as @Merlin said, it will need widening quite considerably, especially at the end where the traffic lights are. Some people may do quite nicely if there are to be some compulsory purchase orders flying around. One thing is pretty certain, @Merlin and many others who live down that road, have a couple of years of road works and major inconvenience to look forward to when work does eventually start. It's quite a big detour to go south to the ring road before coming back into the city.

And to answer your second part, no. And, what is the 'old road' to which you refer?

There is a road and, as @Merlin said, it will need widening quite considerably, especially at the end where the traffic lights are. Some people may do quite nicely if there are to be some compulsory purchase orders flying around. One thing is pretty certain, @Merlin and many others who live down that road, have a couple of years of road works and major inconvenience to look forward to when work does eventually start. It's quite a big detour to go south to the ring road before coming back into the city.

And to answer your second part, no. And, what is the 'old road' to which you refer?
The old road, as opposed to the new one. ie the current road :)

The old road, as opposed to the new one. ie the current road :)
If you could find it, yes. However, it's a bit of a rat's nest of roads coming in from the south. The local council offices for Muang Surin are somewhere south of the airport and I have been there with my wife. You would be lucky to find the road that comes up past Krissana lakes, the upmarket development that Ivor is talking about. That is the road that comes out by Big C.

As Nomad wrote, the existing soi south from Big C will need huge works to widen it, and it will be a pain for residents along its length.

I live near to the upmarket development called Kritsanai (that's the downmarket one next door!) but there is a rural road (2 narrow lanes) that zigzag through the fields and out to the bypass which will be my escape route during the works. Other soi heading towards the Council offices are hideous to drive along being narrow and full of demon
students on motorcy. Best avoided whenever possible!

Back