Kellogs Krave 80 baht

Kippers, 190 grams, 140 baht

Vidal Crisps 135 grams 55 baht

Muesli 80 baht

Olive oil 500 ml, 165 baht

All items illustrated below.

Last edited:
On Nookies payroll NOmad??

Confusing to say the least with a list of items/prices followed by pics of not all said items.

Required 3 bites of the cherry, though not the extra virgins :D:D:yum::yum:

On Nookies payroll NOmad??

Confusing to say the least with a list of items/prices followed by pics of not all said items.

Required 3 bites of the cherry, though not the extra virgins :D:D:yum::yum:
It would be clearer (at least for folks of my age) to follow the images by the individual prices.

Maybe Nookie is not paying him enough?

Beyond my pay grade to make a nice, logical, priced catalog for he who supplies the needs of the Farang. As for Nookie not paying me enough, I will have you know he pays me bugger all! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

For those that need everything on a plate, please find a priced and illustrated catalog of new items below.

Last edited:
Yes.

But what I need to know now are what the f**k are "Apple Cornflakes"?

And why are they double the price?
AAH. The original photo without the price, was significantly larger, and it was possible to see what was in the box The new smaller photo with price is somewhat blurred when one tries to enlarge it.
Nevertheless I have placed an order for Apple Cornflakes (don't think they contain your Apple, Yorky):D

From the original unpriced photo -which for some reason I am unable to re-produce, it says it contains "Corn Flakes breakfast cereal with dried apple slices and apple puree". Hence the dearer price. Also 180 grams against 150 grams

AAH. The original photo without the price, was significantly larger, and it was possible to see what was in the box The new smaller photo with price is somewhat blurred when one tries to enlarge it.
Nevertheless I have placed an order for Apple Cornflakes (don't think they contain your Apple, Yorky):D

The technology to produce the new formatted catalog (as requested by 2 members on this forum) involves copying the original photo from LINE, to my download folder, manipulating the image in 'Photo', saving the new image to my download folder, importing the said photo to a drawing program, shrinking the imported size to get many items on one page, adding product detail and price before grouping the set, then saving the drawing page and exporting/importing to this forum's thread. Yes, it it not possible to copy an individual picture any longer.

The previous photos were just that, imported from LINE, and inserted in this thread. They could be copied and viewed individually.

The Apple Cornflakes originally looked like this:

40084_0.jpg

After a little manipulation it now looks like this:

40084_0.jpg

I hope this helps to determine what Apple Cornflakes contain and why the price difference compared to plain cornflakes. :D:D:D

Yorky has only one Apple in mind :yum::yum:

0002.jpg

Back