Nookie's New Items & Special Offers

Do they come with free air-fresheners???

We used to have a weekly card school when I lived on The Wirral. Four/five of us took turns as hosts and prepared snacks to munch during the games. When I prepared Cornish pasties and mushy peas the wife of one of the guys made him sleep in the spare room.

Who's taking the pictures @nomad97? And how old is the pinhole camera?
The images are supplied by the big boss in charge, i.e., Nookie. I am doing the best I can with my photo enhancements program to make the 'pin-hole' camera images clearer than they are. For example, the 'Bread Pudding Big Lump' looked much the same before and after processing. Unfortunately, unlike JC, I can not always work miracles. :D :D :D

Pinhole camera or Brownie 127, I find the pictures quite acceptable. If Nookie were to provide a glossy brochure like Tops, then his prices would be significantly higher.

I'm game for a lump or 2 of bread pudding

Pinhole camera or Brownie 127, I find the pictures quite acceptable. If Nookie were to provide a glossy brochure like Tops, then his prices would be significantly higher.

I'm game for a lump or 2 of bread pudding
Me too, with some Farmlea Custard poured over the top.

1610871754688.png

Glossy brochure pictures are not necessary to post on the internet. Any phone camera these days can take acceptable pictures for the net at no additional cost.

This was taken with my very cheap Samsung A11 phone a few minutes ago.

Oxtail soup.jpg

Last edited:
1610882237785.png

Just for the record, the horse's mouth has told me that he does not possess the necessary skill set to post photos to the forum. In fact, quite recently, he has been unable to access the forum at all. As a favour to a valued sponsor of the forum and a trusted supplier of fine Farang fayre, I am happy to provide a link between LINE (which he has mastered) and the forum. As to his ability to take pictures with his Brownie Box Camera, I will leave you to ask him directly. I suspect his photographic equipment possibly pre-dates the Brownie Box Camera.
:D :D :D

Back