New Shopping Mall

nomad97

Resident Geek
Several years ago there was a strong suggestion that the site of IQ Modern Trade would become a new shopping mall. IQ has now closed as a hardware and D.I.Y center.

68299112_2455769814444663_788926913216249856_o.jpg

This morning, a link in Farcebook suggests that the site is going to be developed as a new shopping mall.

https://www.facebook.com/SurinCityTalk-อัพเดตทุกเรื่องเมืองสุรินทร์-451856631502668/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARDIB9rYvSDrFzqWeGxKo5dR3NBdOkc8SPSk2ud_iqZL76czs8cTRerd_qQRitQRAoPhFpEWNuI4BPRv&hc_ref=ARTxt-D2wkWrubaj-_YUttAya75pJuX74jWrIDp1w4bnghUJ5R5Hsdli-eIhWHZdGoc&__xts__[0]=68.ARATV8XLaGSqe8PJ5MIPMBJuUGaTuv-Koz3hfiLQpzZQPmspMrFSZ4Renra5FO1FeiVGQcLFMS8lmKOzQ8PGuZEqVQvU8TJbx4PjU81qC4ynXpLjrMRpmCMqPba0Nx3toGwpuGJek1dz6vPD9k0Ck81rd4Isf0iVmPH_6Q4dkI1yrrUCNadB8WTV_Bp84smvbdL2yYWpMW9nhczkwq8PyIPY2j49xK6AqhVIUtYLPT3MW0Oxox2QmrQKl4gKySDAZtBaK0oeelqYrftlIviw0HqJA2UXTsoHON6jA60Je0hqjRYrddPbJ9aji-Lf8jAFNG_4sWEUC1-2rG8gIVLUVJ7fFApdFvHhVjuMwGOE7Xz-Qr6f0TmW2GA

I drove past the market last week (a bit late-ish but all the lights were on and nobody home!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subway has been closing stores in the colonize reason being far superior independent shops are taken em out.:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Subway has always sucked. I remember decades ago when the first one opened in my area (an area known for great sandwich and sub shops I'll add) and I went in as I was near it doing something or another and I was hungry. I ordered a Philly Cheesesteak sub sandwich. The kid firstly 'weighed' the beef. Then he proceeded to put it in a microwave oven. I asked him what he was doing. He said making your sandwich. In a microwave oven I replied? WTF? Worst cheesesteak sub I ever 'et. Never went back until drunk one night in BKK and stopped at the one on the corner of Suk near Soi Cowboy. They still sucked, but not wanting to, ahem, waste time, being drunk, hungry and horny makes a big difference. LOL Horrible sub sandwiches.

All the major players are already represented in Surin. Buriram has a private company, vastly superior to the major players. Perhaps they are planning to expand into Surin ...http://www.ruangsangthai.com/Default.aspx?lang=en&pageid=1

Ah yes Pichai and his henchman Bob of BE fame.;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;; Saying that I hear some very good reports on their products and service. One thing for certain the location of the old IQ its concrete plant next door and a so called night market that property, its location is to valuable to set unused and under develop for long.;;money;;;;money;;;;money;;;;money;;

Ah yes Pichai and his henchman Bob of BE fame.;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;; Saying that I hear some very good reports on their products and service. One thing for certain the location of the old IQ its concrete plant next door and a so called night market that property, its location is to valuable to set unused and under develop for long.;;money;;;;money;;;;money;;;;money;;

Only problem is that the Buriram premises are well on the airport side of town, so that for small items required, either Global or Thai Watsadu (on my side of town) generally get my business.

Back