New Shopping Mall

Only problem is that the Buriram premises are well on the airport side of town, so that for small items required, either Global or Thai Watsadu (on my side of town) generally get my business.
I remember, a long time ago telling (with Welsh Tony) the owner /his son that they have bought in the wrong location for IQ version2 (Buriram)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

68732434_2327700674009085_5538945878263332864_o.jpg

This morning, 10 o´clock...

I have seen 'DoHome' in my travels but I have never been inside to shop around. I think Surin is already well looked after by Global, Thai Watsadu and Homepro. If DoHome is coming to town they would be better setting up on the Buriram road, not opposite Thai Watsadu who already have a well established customer base.

I have seen 'DoHome' in my travels but I have never been inside to shop around. I think Surin is already well looked after by Global, Thai Watsadu and Homepro. If DoHome is coming to town they would be better setting up on the Buriram road, not opposite Thai Watsadu who already have a well established customer base.
When have you seen Thais do something like that.far to logical & copies nobody!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar situation with the locations of Big C, Tesco Lotus and Tops

Birds of a feather and all that.

Every chance of it becoming yet another store where the immortal words "Mai mee" will be heard on a frequent basis after asking for a particular product. ANY product!

I have found several times recently in both Thai Watsadu and Global, that when it is a case of mai mee, or they only have 1 item and you want 2 or 3, there is no follow up from them or offer to obtain what you want. It is just a case of no have and piss off............which whilst you are doing just that you are sawasdi crapped by virtually every staff member who looks up either from their smartphone or in the case of girls their mirrors.

I have found several times recently in both Thai Watsadu and Global, that when it is a case of mai mee, or they only have 1 item and you want 2 or 3, there is no follow up from them or offer to obtain what you want. It is just a case of no have and piss off............which whilst you are doing just that you are sawasdi crapped by virtually every staff member who looks up either from their smartphone or in the case of girls their mirrors.

Isn't that the case in most stores (generally). I remember a time in Big 'C' when I couldn't buy an item on show because the guy who had the key to the cabinet was away. When will he be back? "Mai roo!"

In fairness, Nick, I feel the need to commend one young lady at Thai Watsadu. I wanted some artificial turf, and she promptly got down on her knees to serve me instead...

In fairness, Nick, I feel the need to commend one young lady at Thai Watsadu. I wanted some artificial turf, and she promptly got down on her knees to serve me instead...

In the middle of the store???

That's dedication!

[I remember one time in Manila - but that's another story.]

At HomePro, I had previously bought 5 toilets, each with soft close seats. When one of the seats damping hinges started slamming, I went back for a new one. They had 2 more identical toilets on display, with exactly the same seats. Their stock model of the seat had changed design, so I asked if I could buy one of those on the displays instead. You won't be surprised to know that they refused, even though (by then) the new stock model had been fitted (by me) to one of the displays just to prove to me that it fitted. The display seat was just sitting there in bits, next to the toilet. The manager was called. He too refused to sell the display model. It was the nearest that I've come to picking up an item here and raging out of the shop without paying for it. I found the correct model on a subsequent trip to Buriram instead. F*&^$ng idiots!!

Back