New short time resort going in @ Chong Chom

Discussion in 'Prasat Area' started by gotlost, Mar 21, 2018.

1. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

We have some friends that are building what I call a shortage resort at Chong Chom;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;; has aways to go but it is getting there. 10 units fully furnished and with a restaurant and bar on site. These friends are Thai and fluent english. Both live and work in Kalu Lumpur for 15 years. There profession is what I call a "spirt man" making good luck for others. Good days they take in 100k.:eek::rolleyes::p:D BTW model not included.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Deerculler likes this.
  2. Prakhonchai Nick

Prakhonchai Nick Surin Legend

Apart from 10 fully furnished rooms a bar and restaurant, will they, as some short time joints do (or so Iam advised) also provide the girls for those that arrive without?

nomad97 likes this.
  3. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member

If, as you say it is, "some friends that are building what I call a shortage resort at Chong Chom", then for sure you have to bring your own as there is a distinct shortage of everything else. Boom! Boom! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

gotlost likes this.
  4. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

Details MAY follow..;;bad simle;;

5. Georgemandm

Georgemandm Well-Known Member

How many of those resorts do you see in thailand when driving around 1000 , not understand them at all why they build them , all you see staying in them is the young thai boy rooting his young thai girlfriend or the thai Man with his Mia noi .

gotlost likes this.
  6. georgefromcanada

georgefromcanada Surin Legend

If they are leaving the plastic wrap on the mattresses, they must expect to do a good business.

Just the wet spot could last 2 or 3 days

7. Rice

Rice Surin Legend

Are you just being sarcastic or are you really that naive, as that is the point of them. o_O

8. Georgemandm

Georgemandm Well-Known Member

No I am not being sarcastic, why have something that is not going to make you much money, then again most Thais not paying income tax , so they more than likely going to make something.
    I am having a say on my observation all over thailand, are you trying to be a smart ass with your reply ? .
    Or are you that naive not to see it , or do you just stay in one place in thailand and not travel around.
    And most of the times I have stayed in one they are empty , except for the weekends .

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  9. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member

"And, on his own admission, how does the accused plead?"

"Guilty as charged, me Lord!"

CO-CO likes this.
  10. Wombat

Wombat Surin Legend

Wow!
    You've been "owned" Rice.

Rice likes this.
  11. Ivor the Engine

Ivor the Engine Administrator

Same can be said of shop-houses. As you drive around, you see plenty near derelict examples with loads more new ones being built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NongFrank and Georgemandm like this.
  12. georgefromcanada

georgefromcanada Surin Legend

Yes, I'd put all my money into a new coffee shop. With the other 20 that opened in the last month around town, there has to be big money in coffee shops.

Monkey see, monkey do.

NongFrank, nomad97, mario299 and 3 others like this.
  13. Ivor the Engine

I lived in Prasat for about 9 months and believe me, there is no shortage of short-time resorts around those parts!

NongFrank and Georgemandm like this.
  14. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

The amount of short time hotels and shop house being built down the 214 corridor from Prasat to the Chong Chom Crossing is staggering.

Georgemandm and Ivor the Engine like this.
  15. Wombat

Wombat Surin Legend

Can anyone tell me which short time hotels around here provide the girls?
    I'm desperate.

Ivor the Engine and Yorky like this.
  16. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

Zero. That I'm aware of. The karaoke bars in the area.. my advice stay away as I have seen noobs thinking this was SinCity and they got their shit stomped. Just saying but to each their own.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Croc, nomad97 and Rice like this.
  17. Ivor the Engine

Wise words. I (think) I know a couple in Sisaket but as GL suggests most see farangs as guilable idiots.

Croc and nomad97 like this.
  18. Wombat

Wombat Surin Legend

I was joking.

Ivor the Engine likes this.
  19. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

The noobs were too when they got their shit stomped. ;;bad simle;;

Ivor the Engine likes this.
  20. Ivor the Engine

Years ago when I was living in Surin I & a few others came over to Sisaket for a bike show (near the Aquarium) and the resort where we stayed had a sort of booklet (menu) of what(who) was available.
    Oh, the good old days!!

Wombat and Merlin like this.
New | Recent