New Surin map by Danny

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Hello guys Danny is making a new map and says any business bar restaurant or whatever it may be can be added to the back of the map ,also on the map to show location .
Danny is in the UK and has time as hes working 2 weeks on 2 weeks off , he asked any forum sponsors to P.M me so i can collect all art work and send to him .
Art work banner or business pictures need to be around 7cm by 10cm ish he can make them fit .

2820f08cc67ec08b00c433eeed83fb18.jpg
3cc542bf477914749c86efb05841215c.jpg

example of what it will look like .
Danny will be looking at This thread please keep it on topic and positive.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

The map shown is a design concept only, although the aircraft on the runway will be smaller than before. The area to be covered may change as the number and location of the sponsors become clearer.

Surin Map - amd 6.jpg

As AtB has said, Danny is putting together a new map and this will be a 2-sided map i.e. the intention is to print this map and hand it out as a hard copy. Looking at the Buriram map provided by AtB, the intention is to illustrate any sponsors that may wish to advertise their business. It should follow, this is a different project to the map already shown on this forum although there may well be some shared common ground between the two versions.

Back