New Tesco Express 24hr store in Prasat.

D

Dave The Dude

As I rode through the High Street towards Surin, I saw a few signs and building work going on, on the right side, not too far from 7/11. The store looks like it will be 3 units wide and will be open 24 hours a day.

Bet a few residents will welcome this.

Yes and i've heard that rob from Sausage King Pattaya Branch are supplying the prasat tesco with Sausages, Pies, and Bacon, and tined goods.

Yummy!! ThumbUp6

Last edited by a moderator:
As well as Draft Guinness, John Smiths and Stella I heard for 70 baht a pint in the rear Beer garden. :cool:

Yes and i've heard that rob from Sausage King Pattaya Branch are supplying the prasat tesco with Sausages, Pies, and Bacon, and tined goods.

Yummy!! ThumbUp6

If he sticks to thoes he may be OK but his Jimmy Dean like sausage is the shyts.

he told me jimmy dean swags are his best sellers, maybe you had a bad day DAVE.Good_Night

Could of been but you only get one shot with me, I had one and my dogs would not touch the others. As i said his other products seem to be ok.

Could of been but you only get one shot with me, I had one and my dogs would not touch the others. As i said his other products seem to be ok.

is it the same with the Ladies mate ThumbUp6

I love it :smile:. A great test of a particular food - if the dogs don't like it, give it a wide berth !

Any supplier who can provide good quality food at a reasonable price has got to be good for the area. I wonder if Tescos will get a call from the locals dont open or the dog gets it! (pardon the pun dog/sausage) ha ha!

As I rode through the High Street towards Surin, I saw a few signs and building work going on, on the right side, not too far from 7/11. The store looks like it will be 3 units wide and will be open 24 hours a day.

Bet a few residents will welcome this.

Just came from Prasat. THat three story building you saw is not the new Tesco. If you follow the sign s for Tesco and they are laid out in an ordlinaly maner, they take to the area at the bus station by the 7-11 but X does not mark the spot.

All the p1ss taking aside about draft beer and snigglers on sale. Is this for real?

Back