Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

I meant you mate.
No I order off both , at the moment I'm hooked on Gary's puff pastry pasties.
His wife is busy making a load as we talk.
Nookies sausages are great as are some of the pies he sells.
among with lots of other items.
I also use Norberts Surin for bread cheese and other German products.
Also Khorat chef has good pies

Sent from my Star using Tapatalk
does Gary have a website or product list ?

No pal not is strong point mate, hey I will drop by and give you a pork pie to sample. They are good same as UK style, some other locals sell them but there more lumps of pork inside, these are full of pink sausage meat inside same as UK with a little jelly .very nice

Yes but shes making them at the moment mate, puff Cornish and regular, puff are my favorite

Excuse me for being a bit slow Nookie but are your delivery dates to be 4th December and 18th December before Christmas?

Do you have any cheap turkeys?

Got a lot of them around here but still alive and kicking .. oeps sorry , I thought you meant cheap charlie Turks ... and to clarify things : I'm not a racist on days that it rains in LOS. Time for another Duvel ...

Just to remind you ,,,,,,,,,my last delivery before Xmas is next Friday the 18th,,,,bloody busy, so get your orders in early to avoid been disappointed.The following delivery is 3 weeks after that............HAPPY XMAS

Happy New Year everyone,Just a reminder that I'll be in Surin on Friday 8th morning.Let me have your orders ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Thanks Paul

Back