Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

Nookie will be in Surin this coming Friday morning,the 11th ,same delivery schedule,,,,any orders give me a call or email........Cheers

I received some "hot dog" rolls from Nookie today. Wtf I'm gonna find sausages to fit in them I've no idea. Possibly what Romain Grosjean was eating earlier this week.

I received some "hot dog" rolls from Nookie today. Wtf I'm gonna find sausages to fit in them I've no idea. Possibly what Romain Grosjean was eating earlier this week.

I haven't tried them yet, but if they are half as good as they look you won't be disappointed.

Might need a couple of Fatboys to go in there...............

Nookie will be roaming around Surin this coming Friday the 9th,,,,several new items just arrived too,,,,,have a look at my website.

Is that Frodo Baggins?

Seriously, PHP wants some stuff but he's in hospital again. I'll email you tomorrow morning.

Cheers

Is that Frodo Baggins?

Seriously, PHP wants some stuff but he's in hospital again. I'll email you tomorrow morning.

Cheers
I'm off to Sin City in the morning so you won't get a reply until Thurs pm when I'm back in the jungle

Nookie. do you have any horseshoe gammon? I ordered some from your mate and he subsequently sold it to some other twat. He also forgot to deliver Peter's tins.

Back