Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

Nookie, when is your next delivery, and where? Ordinarily, you should be delivering the Friday after next. However, two things are against such a delivery. Firstly, its Friday 13th, secondly and more importantly, its the second day of Songhram. The roads will be heaving and therefore, not an ideal day for delivery. Maybe you should slip the delivery until after Songhram and aim for Friday 20th April.

Nookie, when is your next delivery, and where? Ordinarily, you should be delivering the Friday after next. However, two things are against such a delivery. Firstly, its Friday 13th, secondly and more importantly, its the second day of Songhram. The roads will be heaving and therefore, not an ideal day for delivery. Maybe you should slip the delivery until after Songhram and aim for Friday 20th April.

Agree entirely about the traffic. It will be bad. Never mind Friday 13th!

I mentioned this to Nookie last Friday when I met him in PKC, prior to delivering in Surin. Something he said he would consider.

Delivery will be on Friday as normal BUT to a new location as the 214 has sadly closed its doors.
DELIVERY WILL BE TO 'BAMBOOZLED' restaurant owned by an Aussie named Danny.Its situated behind Thai Watsadu,if you don't know where it is located call Danny on 0833037722,he will give you the directions.

Delivery will be on Friday as normal BUT to a new location as the 214 has sadly closed its doors.
DELIVERY WILL BE TO 'BAMBOOZLED' restaurant owned by an Aussie named Danny.Its situated behind Thai Watsadu,if you don't know where it is located call Danny on 0833037722,he will give you the directions.

Same time, Nookie?

[QUOTE="nookiebear, post: 234277, member: 5334"Delivery will be on Friday as normal BUT to a new location as the 214 has sadly closed its doors.
DELIVERY WILL BE TO 'BAMBOOZLED' restaurant owned by an Aussie named Danny.Its situated behind Thai Watsadu,if you don't know where it is located call Danny on 0833037722,he will give you the directions.[/QUOTE]

I think you will regret that decision Nookie.

Order to follow Nookie though I am not sure the frozen will still be frozen by the time it gets here. Presumably you will be coming the back way to Surin and not on the main route 24.

I spoke to Danny yesterday and he's considering putting on an English breakfast on Friday (not sure it will start this Friday though). They will be the same as Rob's at 214 Diner at the same price I think. If you wish to eat then it may be an idea to ring Danny first to check.

[QUOTE="nookiebear, post: 234277, member: 5334"Delivery will be on Friday as normal BUT to a new location as the 214 has sadly closed its doors.

I think you will regret that decision Nookie.
You are a prophet of doom Nick

I believe that if you research that story you will discover that it was a load of bollocks.
Oh! And I always believed it was a true story ......................................

2478882893_2d0e0015b2_o-717x278.jpg

If you look carefully, that's Nookie's ancestor in the last cart at the bottom and he is heading for the promised land - LOS. :D:D:D

Back