Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

Tops have got BIR Buttered Chicken - bought a couple for the freezer.

I have no idea how they freeze it satisfactorily. I've tried even freezing it before the butter is added but that means double cooking and it was not really successful.

Oh well.

No problem once I'm back from Aus I will weigh one but 90 % of the weight will be the filling as they are a light puff pastry .

Perhaps in order to compare like with like, the weight of the traditional (shortcrust pastry) pasty should be used.

Yorky Surin Legend
Nookie. do you have any horseshoe gammon? I ordered some from your mate and he subsequently sold it to some other twat. He also forgot to deliver Peter's tins.

In my opinion the Twat in this case was not the guy who received your goods but the person who sold them to him !
Twat is quite a heavy term to use ,do you know this Twat ?

Hello Nookie, hope you are feeling better after your recent stay in hospital. When is your next delivery to Surin? This coming Friday, 18th March?

I emailed Peter yesterday in anticipation. No response up to now but it is the Ides of March.

I'll get on it in the morning.

BTW had another gammon this evening. Had difficulty getting it in the pan!

Peter was round at my place today. He is not aware of anything that he wants this Friday.

I'll need some stuff. I'll email tomorrow.

Send me a memo pal I need sausages .breakfast and Cumberland .1000 B of each .or can drop off with Rob 214

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Back