Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

nookiebear

Cannot re - Member
Due to customer demand Nookie will now be delivering bi-weekly(every 2 weeks) to Surin, Krasang & Prachonchai usually on Friday mornings.Drop off points will be the same, Corner Café ,Big C & now also The Office.
Have a look at my website,big discounts available for bulk purchases.
Top Quality & Value assured.

Dino has been on to me for some time to arrange a trip to your place to buy stuff. Now it will not be necessary.

Cheers

Y

"Nookie will now be delivering bi-weekly(every 2 weeks) to Surin, Krasang & Prachonchai usually on Friday mornings"

When is the next planned delivery Nookie?

Next delivery into Kraesang & Surin next Friday morning..the 28th.....plenty of fresh bread from the Continental bakery will be on board too!!

Next delivery into Kraesang & Surin next Friday morning..the 28th.....plenty of fresh bread from the Continental bakery will be on board too!!

Fatboy, would it work if I collected my order with Nick on Friday - or is Lahansai on Saturday better for you ?

Nookie also delivers to Big C, near the car wash, 11.00 ish.

And why would I be standing around near the car wash of a morning? I may get propositioned.

Sitting in the office is far more civilised (and cooler).

And why would I be standing around near the car wash of a morning? I may get propositioned.

Sitting in the office is far more civilised (and cooler).

,,,,, but you are less likely to get propositioned !

However, far, far more likely to get a beer!

[Note the reluctance to use "But" at the start of a sentence in fear of a reprimand].

I did notice, Yorky! Well done...."however" can cover a multitude of sins.

Back