One FU hotel

CO-CO

Rather wrinkly & occasionally cantankerous member
I just want to throw out a recommendation for the One FU hotel.

Very comfortable rooms @ 550 Baht a night, includes 'Vietnamese pan' or khao tom breakfast with coffee, juice, toast etc.

Very friendly people who are efficient and helpful. They kindly booked a tuk-tuk to go to the Office and found directions on the Internet to give to the driver.

Quite unusual in Thailand, the hotel confirmed an email booking within 30 mins and their response included a welcome back message.

Yes, conveniently located approx 7 km from Soi Cola in a relatively quiet area.
Seems like a very strange place for Co-Co to stay. Were you with your ball 'n chain ? :p

That's strange because the hotel's website states that it it 12.9 km from Surin. I am around 3.5 km from Surin centre and it's just around the corner from me (2 km?).

Quite unusual in Thailand, the hotel confirmed an email booking within 30 mins and their response included a welcome back message.

It must have been the second time I stayed in Surin around 1996. Thong Tarin and the house phone had a little red light on over the text - "massage waiting".

It must have been the second time I stayed in Surin around 1996. Thong Tarin and the house phone had a little red light on over the text - "massage waiting".

I bet there was one waiting as well at the Rose queen.

I sure that hotel has changed names. I don't think it had that name when it opened a year or so ago. Just up the road to Sanka, opposite IQ Modern Trade, and very close to the Wagu beef barbeque restaurant.

I think I was mistaken. Looks like it has always been the One Fu Hotel. Opened Christmas 2014 .........................

10868127_842045225817138_5880565942703871032_n.jpg

10885554_842045132483814_6877784563235496610_n.jpg

That must have been when the ladies in M&M soapy were all young???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know about M&M or MMC but DD Thai Massage is posted loud and clear. Fine looking girls too.

Yes, conveniently located approx 7 km from Soi Cola in a relatively quiet area.
Seems like a very strange place for Co-Co to stay. Were you with your ball 'n chain ? :p

No.

I had a great time.

Soi Cola is shite and there little else attractive in the centre of Surin (reggae bar excepted).

Back