Party time

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
Went to AA Fantasy for friend Regan's 40th birthday party bash last night. Excellent night out and the place was packed out with friends and acquaintances not seen in a while. A free spread of some tasties to eat and lots of good conversation and laughter. Surin Joe and I did a bit of a walk about checking the scene at the other bars around. The Cowboy Corner bar (the place just across from the Majestic Mansion or whatever it is called these days) was packed as well with one of the best Thai bands I have heard in a long time. Phenomenal band in my humble opinion. Seemed to be quite a few places closed down for a Saturday night. Underground was closed with some official paperwork taped to their front door. The smell of weed was obvious everywhere. The Thais seem to use vaping pens to smoke their stuff. Loads of cute young thangs floating about, the eye candy was very good to see. Some other new venues were doing good custom though. All in all a very pleasant evening.

Last edited:
Went to AA Fantasy for friend Regan's 40th birthday party bash last night. Excellent night out and the place was packed out with friends and acquaintances not seen in a while. A free spread of some tasties to eat and lots of good conversation and laughter. Surin Joe and I did a bit of a walk about checking the scene at the other bars around. The Cowboy Corner bar was packed as well with one of the best Thai bands I have heard in a long time. Phenomenal band in my humble opinion. Seemed to be quite a few places closed down for a Saturday night. Underground was closed with some official paperwork taped to their front door. The smell of weed was obvious. The Thais seem to use vaping to smoke their stuff. Loads of cute young thangs floating about, the eye candy was very good to see. Some other new venues were doing good custom though. All in all a very pleasant evening.
Say Hi! To Joe for me. Not seen/heard from him for ages!!!!

Say Hi! To Joe for me. Not seen/heard from him for ages!!!!
By the way I was told the cops have been being a pain lately and making all the bars close at midnight. Not so last night, as many were still going strong at 12:30/1 o'clock. Not a cop to be seen all night when I was out and about.

Surin Joe and I did a bit of a walk about checking the scene at the other bars around.
The smell of weed was obvious everywhere.

That is because you were walking with Joe... 555 :p

Glad to read Regan had a nice 40th celebration. (Thumbs up.)

Back