Pizza company, Lobbinsons

FERET

Surin relic
Went there for lunch today and, the following is an honest review:
(1), Pizza: akin to ingesting sloppy wet cardboard, tasteless.
(2), Pasta: Spicy seafood, 179 bht, smallest serving of pasta I have ever seen and f**king shoit.
(3), Kids serving, Pasta carbonara and fries, fries totally cold and rubbery, pasta over cooked.
(4), Table service, confused.

Never again will they see my ass on their seats, as Dusty Springfield sang, " Walk on by ".

I walked past last Saturday and it was rammed with Thais. Where ignorance is bliss it’s folly to be wise ...

Back on subject Surin's Robison suck a big one compared to Buriram Robison. This is the fault of the management. All the restaurants in the Surin location should be blown up. These morons bring in a the Pizza Co and f**k it up. ASS HOLES they are.:eek:;;cry;;;;anger;;;;anger;;;;anger;;;;anger;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;:D

Back on subject Surin's Robison suck a big one compared to Buriram Robison. This is the fault of the management. All the restaurants in the Surin location should be blown up. These morons bring in a the Pizza Co and f**k it up. ASS HOLES they are.:eek:;;cry;;;;anger;;;;anger;;;;anger;;;;anger;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;:D

Just ,Tell us what you really think ! :D:D :rolleyes:

I agree with GL's sentiment about Surin Lobinson sucking. It is the worst one I have been in and I've been in a few. Here are some of its faults, nowhere to sit and relax and watch the world go by, lousy selection of shops, the outside area near Tops is not very welcoming, the overall design and layout is boring and the parking is a disgrace. Big Bike parking in prime location, what is that about? We spend about 15,000 baht there, on average, a month, I doubt any big bike rider would spend that much in a year. My wife, baby and myself have to struggle to the arse end of the carpark with our loaded trolley while young, able bodied big bike riders park at the door step to get there coffees. VIP parking as well, what a wank and the best parking bays taken up with outdoor shopping. Over all the whole place is very boring.

I agree with GL's sentiment about Surin Lobinson sucking. It is the worst one I have been in and I've been in a few. Here are some of its faults, nowhere to sit and relax and watch the world go by, lousy selection of shops, the outside area near Tops is not very welcoming, the overall design and layout is boring and the parking is a disgrace. Big Bike parking in prime location, what is that about? We spend about 15,000 baht there, on average, a month, I doubt any big bike rider would spend that much in a year. My wife, baby and myself have to struggle to the arse end of the carpark with our loaded trolley while young, able bodied big bike riders park at the door step to get there coffees. VIP parking as well, what a wank and the best parking bays taken up with outdoor shopping. Over all the whole place is very boring.

All the same the Thais flock there and property values around there have soured. Go figure. I hate the place my self.
I will add one more complaint. The acoustics of the whole building is such that it sets up a low frequency roar. My wife uses hearing aids and it is impossible for her to hear anything in there. She now refuses to go in there, lucky me. :p Next time you go listen to the ambient noise. You would not notice unless you had a hearing problem.

Dropped off my daughter and her friend the other for the cinema. On collecting them I ended up parking about 300 yards away. Haven’t walked that far since my golfing days

In contrast to your adverse reviews I feel I must relay the following story. A couple of months back we took a family trip to Korat to visit Terminal 21. On the way home the conversation went something this.

Me: Did you girls enjoy your trip to Terminal 21?

Girls: No, not really.

Me: Why?

Girls: Same o, same o. In fact we think our own Robinson's in Surin is much better.

Me: You mean you do not want to come here again?

Girls: That's right. Robinson's (Surin) will do nicely thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will concur with what Rice said about the ambient noise within Robinson's - its bad and made a lot worse when some garrulous sales person is let loose on a bloody P.A. system. The only worse noise is in R Square sitting outside Tops Market where there are a few chairs to sit down. I was there waiting for my daughters to finish their Christmas shopping (for their mother) around 17.00 on wards. The noise from the pigeons in their high rise apartments was actually deafening. I had wanted to sit and wait in Cafe Amazon with a cup of coffee. However, with only 2 small tables and 4 chairs they were already full!

Like Rice and others I hate the place too although my girls do love it to bits. We are seldom if ever seen together on a family visit to Robinson's Surin.

Dropped off my daughter and her friend the other for the cinema. On collecting them I ended up parking about 300 yards away. Haven’t walked that far since my golfing days

Obviously not after one of your drives then.....

Not a fan of T21 Korat either, I thought the Bangkok one much better for some reason. I might have a gander at the Pattaya one in a couple of weeks but doubtful considering the number of beer bars I’ll need to pass first ...

Last edited by a moderator:

That just shows the popularity of the place. There are a few little known parking spaces close to the main building, which I tend to use.

That just shows the popularity of the place. There are a few little known parking spaces close to the main building, which I tend to use.

Yes, very busy at weekends. I like to park away from cars even though it involves a little walk. Squeezing in between two massive Isuzu pickups is to be avoided if possible!

Yes, very busy at weekends. I like to park away from cars even though it involves a little walk. Squeezing in between two massive Isuzu pickups is to be avoided if possible!
What are you driving then? One of these?
9731270.jpg

Back