Population of Prasat growing??

D

dingdongrb

Hi all.... I have heard that with all the refugees moving in from the border area around where the fighting is currently occurring that the population of Prasat is growing, is this true? Since I'm currently in Chiang Mai and only hearing the news from the in-laws I am wanting to hear you perspective on the situation. Anyone thinking of leaving the area yet? Do you hear the gunfire and bombings as my in-laws state? How safe do you feel? Hopefully this petty conflict can be extinguished quickly and not have any affect on us and our families.

Hi all.... I have heard that with all the refugees moving in from the border area around where the fighting is currently occurring that the population of Prasat is growing, is this true? Since I'm currently in Chiang Mai and only hearing the news from the in-laws I am wanting to hear you perspective on the situation. Anyone thinking of leaving the area yet? Do you hear the gunfire and bombings as my in-laws state? How safe do you feel? Hopefully this petty conflict can be extinguished quickly and not have any affect on us and our families.

Hi DB I too am from Chiang Mai. I came down to Kap Choeng this past saturday knowing that the fight had begone. At present I have the wife and her family in Ryans Resort outside of Prasat. I was in KC for the big kick off the other night and I do not recomend the show, it was and is the shits. As I post this it has quited doen over the past hour from 4 this moring upuntil about 8am the shelling could be heard and felt in Prasat. Yes there are numerious evacuation camps around Prasat. There is one just in back of Ryans Resort about 3000 people. Total that I know about 15,000 people so far. Is this going to get better??? I would like to say yes but my gut says NO FCUKING WAY. As forcomming down hear if you do not have too dont but if you do hotels room are tight. Hope your wifes family is OK.
PS THis is NOT a petty conflict people are dying.

Thanks gotlost for the info. Yeah I currently live in CM but I have a place there in Prasat. I actually have one of the stores (nothing as business yet) in the same development as Stafford's and Paul's place. My wife and daughter are heading that way now as they have been with me in CM for the past 3+ weeks. Currently they are in BKK and will get to Prasat tonight. I told the wife if it seems dangerous or the fighting gets closer to Prasat to get her and the daughter out of town ASAP. Hopefully it will not come to that.

As far a petty, I didn't mean the fighting as this sounds serious, I mean the reason for the fighting.

BTW, I was on Thaivisa earlier and saw your handle in a thread there saying you got banned.... Many on that site are saddened to see that. Oh well, stay safe and keep me posted please if things tend to get heated up more than they are now for the Prasat area... many thanks!

Thanks gotlost for the info. Yeah I currently live in CM but I have a place there in Prasat. I actually have one of the stores (nothing as business yet) in the same development as Stafford's and Paul's place. My wife and daughter are heading that way now as they have been with me in CM for the past 3+ weeks. Currently they are in BKK and will get to Prasat tonight. I told the wife if it seems dangerous or the fighting gets closer to Prasat to get her and the daughter out of town ASAP. Hopefully it will not come to that.

As far a petty, I didn't mean the fighting as this sounds serious, I mean the reason for the fighting.

BTW, I was on Thaivisa earlier and saw your handle in a thread there saying you got banned.... Many on that site are saddened to see that. Oh well, stay safe and keep me posted please if things tend to get heated up more than they are now for the Prasat area... many thanks!

No problem, any time. Take care.

Does that mean you want to keep it a secret?
You are now within a fine bunch of people. I have been banned twice and the last time was because SOMEONE ELSE posted a link to SF on there! Pervert1

No secret just look at the profiles. I knew when I joined that it would just be a matter of time. What surprised me was how long I lasted.ThumbUp6

You posted a lot of factual stuff whereas I posted a lot of rubbish that made me laugh! Chokdee5

There are few things worse than being proved to be right when everyone else was wrong... a sure road to unpopularity (and I'm sorry if that sounds like a certain non-person we all know about).

Hmmmm...looking at my profile I'm considered a 'newbie' and yet I've been signed up to this site way before many 'senior' members....... Duhhhhh:confused:

Oh so I'm called a 'senior citizen' because I have boinked over 1000 women and I'm only 22 whereas you are still called a 'teenager' because you are 72 and have only boinked 5 gals....... makes no sense to me but I'll go with the flow...

Oh so I'm called a 'senior citizen' because I have boinked over 1000 women and I'm only 22 whereas you are still called a 'teenager' because you are 72 and have only boinked 5 gals....... makes no sense to me but I'll go with the flow...

My boys got a few toys at home he's grown tired of, If you want them?:biggrin:

What would you like to be called???

Back