Prasat advice needed

G

GoBoy

Hi,

I am going to a small village near Prasat, ( Kap Choeng side )
I've been there many times before but always via Pattaya, I hired a car drove over the mountain and along the road 24, or went on bus from 3rd road bus station.

This time I am coming straight to Prasat, can anyone give me advice the best way to go.

Should I stay overnight in Bangkok or Pattaya, should I just hire a car and drive there ( I am staying 3 weeks )

Is there anywhere in Prasat area to hire a motorbike ( preferably ) or car to use while I am there,

any other suggestions would be brilliant,

Thanks,

Jimmy

Hi,

I've been there many times before but always via Pattaya, I hired a car drove over the mountain and along the road 24, or went on bus from 3rd road bus station.

This time I am coming straight to Prasat, can anyone give me advice the best way to go.

Should I stay overnight in Bangkok or Pattaya, should I just hire a car and drive there ( I am staying 3 weeks )

Is there anywhere in Prasat area to hire a motorbike ( preferably ) or car to use while I am there,

Thanks

Jimmy

Welcome to the forum GoBoy. I'm in Kap Choeng and the wife has M&D Coffee were a sponsor on SF. Prasat is about 400 km from BKK or Pattaya and is an easy unders 8 hour drive. As for a bike Ryans Resort can sort you out he is also a sponsor on the forum and is located just outside Prasat. As for and car or truck I strongly recommend you rent in Pattaya or BK and drive over. Ryans Resort and M&D have banners on the home page with contact details.Welcome1

Welcome to the forum GoBoy. I'm in Kap Choeng and the wife has M&D Coffee were a sponsor on SF. Prasat is about 400 km from BKK or Pattaya and is an easy unders 8 hour drive. As for a bike Ryans Resort can sort you out he is also a sponsor on the forum and is located just outside Prasat. As for and car or truck I strongly recommend you rent in Pattaya or BK and drive over. Ryans Resort and M&D have banners on the home page with contact details.Welcome1

I will be in Prasat area ( dang mut about 20 mins from Kap Cheong) around May for a month, I will pop in and visit your shop, I know exactly were you are, been there lots of times visiting hospital, immigration etc.

Jimmy :redface:

I will be in Prasat area ( dang mut about 20 mins from Kap Cheong) around May for a month, I will pop in and visit your shop, I know exactly were you are, been there lots of times visiting hospital, immigration etc.

Jimmy :redface:

You will be lucky to find him there jimmy, he gets lost alot .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Thanks,

Jimmy

So where's Goboy ? anyone seen him..

Back