Prasat.Meatball-truck driver killed in crash

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
a modified pickup carrying three tonnes of meatballs...

Generally the payload of pick-ups in these parts is limited to just over a tonne. Difficult to ascertain what model that Isuzu is but "modifying" it to carry 3 tonnes is very suspect IMO.

Generally the payload of pick-ups in these parts is limited to just over a tonne. Difficult to ascertain what model that Isuzu is but "modifying" it to carry 3 tonnes is very suspect IMO.

Normal Thai media FCUK UP on usage of english words. The Isuzu photo of the front end is like this unit.

Isuzu-small_truck-Thailand.front.JPG

I have seen up to three shock absorbers and double leaf springs added. I am very suspect though on the handling if indeed these mods allow for more weight.
GL I thought as you did about it being a light truck but it is not. Look and you can see it is a standard pickup, with the hood open in the picture. Light trucks don't have hoods like this.
Anyway RIP poor bugger probably fell a sleep at the wheel. His mate riding shot gun was no help at all.

Some time ago I saw a pick-up in Surin with an extra axle added (6 wheels in total). Which wheels were driven I don't know - it was moving when I saw it. Never saw it again.

I have seen up to three shock absorbers and double leaf springs added. I am very suspect though on the handling if indeed these mods allow for more weight.
GL I thought as you did about it being a light truck but it is not. Look and you can see it is a standard pickup, with the hood open in the picture. Light trucks don't have hoods like this.
Anyway RIP poor bugger probably fell a sleep at the wheel. His mate riding shot gun was no help at all.

I lay corrected oh great one, its a UTE as you call them.

Had one very similar to that here outside Sakhut only last week.Rear nearside tyre blewout,rolled it over killing the driver.This one never made the news!!

Back