property or land to buy prasat

A

Anywhichwaybutcan

Can anyone advise of a decent home for sale in prasat or 5km surrounding area or land for sale with potential to build also if the 2nd option a place to rent whilst building is taking place.

I dont drink and i dont frequent bars,anyone else got any suggestions ?

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Yes quite often the family have land which the bank or local Thai Chinese own you can usually buy the chanoot back for a day at least to feel the paper.

Google 'Thai monument'.
They have been usually built with a farang in mind and with farang money. Most are available for sale (mine is being repossesed by Thai/chinese) HaHa Pervert1
Jump_DroolJump_Drool

Seriously, i think you should reconsider your remarks on post 3. Gary will help you and you seem to need it??? Whats the problem?

Google 'Thai monument'.
They have been usually built with a farang in mind and with farang money. Most are available for sale (mine is being repossesed by Thai/chinese) HaHa Pervert1
Jump_DroolJump_Drool

Seriously, i think you should reconsider your remarks on post 3. Gary will help you and you seem to need it??? Whats the problem?

Must have been the price of Leo.....LMAO1

Thanks Gary for offering to help,ive found what i was looking for although not exactly the location but it will do

Had two quotes for the building work which seem very reasonable and one in particular i have seen some of their work and its a very good standard.

Will be heading back to Bangkok shortly for a bit of life.

Back