Rain?

GL had better tell his missus, winter has not yet arrived. There is yet another typhoon on its way, and the Earth's strongest storm this year.

giphy.gif

Update: 30th of October, 10:30 a.m. UTC

Goni has undergone a rapid intensification in the last hours. The storm has maximum winds of 277 km/h (150 KT) with even higher gusts, making Goni the Earth’s strongest storm of the year.

giphy.gif

Typhoon continues its movement near 16.3N 131.6E over warm waters of the Philippine Sea. Warm environment is very favorable condition for further intensification. Forecasts predicts Goni to maintain a Category 5 strength over the next 36 hours.

Landfall is predicted on early Sunday in central Luzon and could be potentially destructive.

GL had better tell his missus, winter has not yet arrived. There is yet another typhoon on its way, and the Earth's strongest storm this year.

It was 32°C at my drum last evening. I even took my jacket off. Although I didn't get the fan out.

giphy.gif

Update: 30th of October, 10:30 a.m. UTC

Goni has undergone a rapid intensification in the last hours. The storm has maximum winds of 277 km/h (150 KT) with even higher gusts, making Goni the Earth’s strongest storm of the year.

giphy.gif

Typhoon continues its movement near 16.3N 131.6E over warm waters of the Philippine Sea. Warm environment is very favorable condition for further intensification. Forecasts predicts Goni to maintain a Category 5 strength over the next 36 hours.

Landfall is predicted on early Sunday in central Luzon and could be potentially destructive.

This is normal for the start of the dry season. You will only get Jack & Shyt out of it. :rolleyes:At present we are getting big boom bo0ms and some light showers. The are NOT from this. ;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

This is normal for the start of the dry season. You will only get Jack & Shyt out of it. :rolleyes:At present we are getting big boom bo0ms and some light showers. The are NOT from this. ;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

I tend to agree with you on this. But you never know. I was expecting so much more rain from the last system and all it did was light shower for two days.o_O

A nice drizzle here in Sisaket and it is welcomed by me. Our village water has been sporadic this past two weeks and my tank never gets fuller than half full. No need to water the banana trees today

Heavy showers here overnight Monday and most of Tuesday morning. The garden was impressed.

A disaster in the snooker this afternoon. Power went down during the last frame. Lost about 30 baht on the meter. I was ahead!

Power came back on as we were leaving. Reproach for recompense was obviously ignored.

Back