Re-Entry Permit

Yorky

Fullritis Member
Obtained a re-entry permit from Kab Cheong today.

20 minutes. I completed the application from the on-line form. They required a copy of the main page of my passport and the page detailing my extension of stay (which they obviously have anyway). Maybe this has always been a requirement - the last times I have obtained re-entry permits were at the international airports and they didn't require copies (unless they took copies behind the scenes). It's probably the first time that I've been to immigration without the requisite copies but it was no problem - the IO copied the pages for me.

It's probably the first time that I've been to immigration without the requisite copies but it was no problem - the IO copied the pages for me.

For a 1,000 baht for single and 3,800 baht for multiple ....bloody right too !!!!

Obtained a re-entry permit from Kab Cheong today.

20 minutes. I completed the application from the on-line form. They required a copy of the main page of my passport and the page detailing my extension of stay (which they obviously have anyway). Maybe this has always been a requirement - the last times I have obtained re-entry permits were at the international airports and they didn't require copies (unless they took copies behind the scenes). It's probably the first time that I've been to immigration without the requisite copies but it was no problem - the IO copied the pages for me.
Yeah Yorky, I got hit with that about 2 weeks ago, she asked for the copies and I never had any so she copied them for me. The school girls doing work experience are very helpful.

Back