Respo Trailers Surin.

S

SANGKA

Are looking for showroom premises , in or around surin.

Please PM me if you know of a not to big , not to small location.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Are looking for showroom premises , in or around surin.

Please PM me if you know of a not to big , not to small location.

Thanks

Just a thought, Ray. Some of the auto dealers seem to rent space to others to show tractors and such. The Ford dealership also seems to rent space to a used car dealer, or at least did a few years back. I think the Mitsu dealership did something as well in a lot next to their showroom. You may want to check them out as well for rental space.

Mike

Makro might be even better given the size of some of the loads being purchased.............

When i get back on the 5th may, i'll pop i and ask about rental space.

Thanks CO CO.

I think on one of the main ring roads in or around Surin would be better ,passing trade !

its not the sort of thing people buy everyday and you don't need to carry much stock,, as the stock will come from the Hua hin main showroom.

i will be looking at the new shophouses on the road from lamduan to surin,

i will be showing the trailers at Global house, and Big C, and Makro,

The showroom will be well advertised with the Respo banners on the outside of the building.

Like the Hua Hin Showroom, you can't miss it.

Hope all the feedback is appreciated because its good to talk (as BT used to say)

Will you be advertising on Expat TV?

SANGKA,
I will give imperial measurements.
Price on a 6x4 or 7x5 trailers or about those sizes please.

What sort of trailer are you looking for les, flat or box double axle , single axle. ? give me a style please and i will email the company for a price.

Regards
Ray

Sangka is no longer on this site I believe. Old thread. I believe that Paul at the 108, now The Office Bar and Restaurant, was involved in something similar. You might want to drop by and see him (another not a member here I'm fairly certain).

Back