Restaurant-bar-Fishing Park for sale

bankadon

Forum Sponsor
10 rai land (Chanot) with good running restaurant-bar (more then 9 years), fish pond, 6 bedroom house, cricket farm multi-purpose (also to breed fish, frogs or prawns (36m by 9m containing 16 rooms), bungalow fully furnished (6m by 4,5m), crazy golf (18 holes).
Perfect for a family business. Plenty of space to build more bungalows. Interested? Contact: bankadon@gmail.com

If it not to personal why are you selling up ?
What's the price your asking ?

Reason is that Yai and me want to retire after 9 years running the business. Time for a younger chap to take over and maybe add some new ideas to it. We have a nice clientele and I will still be at the bar every day but as a customer and spend more time to practice the guitar and keyboard to do the Sunday music live sessions.
I rather not put the price on the forum. You can always contact us on our E-mail address bankadon@gmail.com if you are really interested.
Cheers
Ludo and Yai

Reason is that Yai and me want to retire after 9 years running the business. Time for a younger chap to take over and maybe add some new ideas to it. We have a nice clientele and I will still be at the bar every day but as a customer and spend more time to practice the guitar and keyboard to do the Sunday music live sessions.
I rather not put the price on the forum. You can always contact us on our E-mail address bankadon@gmail.com if you are really interested.
Cheers
Ludo and Yai

Good luck Ludo and Yai

You have established a very nice and friendly venue there. I hope all goes well for you both in the future.

Said to see another farang place up for sale.

There's Still alot of potentual at timout, for the right investor.

Said to see another farang place up for sale.

There's Still alot of potentual at timout, for the right investor.

Wish Ludo and his wife nothing but the best. Great place that you have and I know your looking forward to setting on the other side of the bar and relaxing. As for being sad for another farang own place up for sell this is normal evaluation in the farang community. Always has been and always well be. just this past year we have Coffe Corner and Harleys change owners and Ryan's Resort is 4 sell.
http://isaanrealestate.com/en/home/resort-for-sale-in-prasat-surin

Back