Road repair (Isaan style)

nomad97

Resident Geek
At the beginning of this year we had a small pot hole developing in the road outside the entrance to our house. I doubt if the hole was more 10cm x 15cm in size. This was duly pointed out to the 'foreman' in charge who promptly did nothing. A couple of days ago I snapped this photo of the now enlarged pot hole......

20180918_111011.jpg

Had the old adage "A stitch in time saves nine" been followed this expansion could so easily have been avoided.

Yesterday I convinced my wife to complain again because it was now only a matter of time before the hole expanded further and completely blocked the entrance to our drive. Imagine my surprise when I opened the gate 10 minutes ago to let my wife drive the girls down town. Someone had been and filled in the pothole.

upload_2018-9-22_10-46-19.png

Unbelievable! Wonders never cease.

At the beginning of this year we had a small pot hole developing in the road outside the entrance to our house. I doubt if the hole was more 10cm x 15cm in size. This was duly pointed out to the 'foreman' in charge who promptly did nothing. A couple of days ago I snapped this photo of the now enlarged pot hole......

View attachment 24088

Had the old adage "A stitch in time saves nine" been followed this expansion could so easily have been avoided.

Yesterday I convinced my wife to complain again because it was now only a matter of time before the hole expanded further and completely blocked the entrance to our drive. Imagine my surprise when I opened the gate 10 minutes ago to let my wife drive the girls down town. Someone had been and filled in the pothole.

View attachment 24089

Unbelievable! Wonders never cease.

Not even close. ;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

42289010_1852278368153033_7007645778042683392_n.jpg

Back