Rubbish collection.

Yorky

Fullritis Member
We used to pay Bht 50.00 p.m. for rubbish collection but the Puyai Baan stopped collecting about three years ago. Today we received a bill for Bht 240.00 for the last 12 months.

Does everyone else pay for rubbish collection in Surin and if so, how much?

We pay nothing in my village 3 kms from Prakhonchai. Dustbin emptied, and anything else left taken away....twice a week...at 3am.

Last year we paid 300 baht. Today they came to the door and asked for 360 baht. We were given a receipt. I think, in our case, we pay the Tessabahn.

We pay nothing in my village 3 kms from Prakhonchai. Dustbin emptied, and anything else left taken away....twice a week...at 3am.

We have a regular guy who actually pays us for glass and plastic bottles, cardboard and metal objects. Not a lot but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

Same in our village Colin, just have to put up with the residents burning all their rubbish. I take mine to Surin but the blue bins are getting few and far between now for some reason.

Same in our village Colin, just have to put up with the residents burning all their rubbish. I take mine to Surin but the blue bins are getting few and far between now for some reason.

When our binmen were on strike (or working to rule or summat). We used to take our un-selable rubbish to Surin to deposit in the "blue bins". Unfortunately, my wife didn't want to be seen doing this so we had to go at 05:00!

I feel the same as your wife Yorky but f-em. Can't by beer at that time in the morning. [emoji4]

When our binmen were on strike (or working to rule or summat). We used to take our un-selable rubbish to Surin to deposit in the "blue bins". Unfortunately, my wife didn't want to be seen doing this so we had to go at 05:00!
We have to take our rubbish to the blue bins around our mooban and pay 360 baht a year for their presence and emptying. I hope you weren't filling the bins in our area at 5 in the morning, Yorky!

Collected every Tuesday, a very good service. We have not had to pay since moving in 5 years ago. Understand that the property developer may be picking up the tab. Thank you!

I also put my rubbish in a blue bin in Surin
Nearly all the blue bins disappeared at the time, about 18 months ago, a Princess was visiting Surin General Hospital and were never put back

Collected twice a week from outside every house gate. No charge made in the last 32 months since we moved in to a new house on a development.

I realise that this may be a somewhat painfull subject but does anyone actually pay rates?

We burn all our waste, sending copious amounts of gasses and smoke in to the Thailand skies...we don't want to be the odd ones out.
No such thing as rubbish collection here in NaDee.

I still get a monthly bill for the poll tax. Not Maggie's finest hour ! Also if I put my empty beer bottles out they're gone within half an hour, thieving magpies

I still get a monthly bill for the poll tax. Not Maggie's finest hour ! Also if I put my empty beer bottles out they're gone within half an hour, thieving magpies

Have you lost any of your car wheels yet?

A%20VW%20on%20bricks

No, they're not alloys. No self respecting boy racer would be seen dead with them

Back