Rubbish collection.

We burn all our waste, sending copious amounts of gasses and smoke in to the Thailand skies...we don't want to be the odd ones out.
No such thing as rubbish collection here in NaDee.
Only 3-4 klm from you. Ban Raka.

Go and wash out your mouth with soap and water. Rates? What are rates?

We once paid rates on my first Thai wife's family's rice paddy. Bht 54.00 p.a. for 12 rai. We had to drive about 40 km to the tambun office to pay it!

We haven't seen the bin men for almost a fortnight now. Truck is probably broken down again.

This side of Kokpalat is usually done between 03.00 and 05.00 of a Tuesday morning. We were not 'done' yesterday morning but they arrived today at 10.00 ish. I guess their truck had been out of service again.

This side of Kokpalat is usually done between 03.00 and 05.00 of a Tuesday morning. We were not 'done' yesterday morning but they arrived today at 10.00 ish. I guess their truck had been out of service again.

I'm guessing that if they collect in the dark, you are unlikely to recognise the vehicle. This is the one that SHOULD collect ours.

dustbin men s.jpg

We had a newish looking, large orange truck today. Bigger and a different colour to the one you posted Yorky.

Back