Ryans Resort

From what I see on the Ryan Resorts site/page the 'friends' shown are people I know that I have in common with Gary as 'friends'. So I do believe Ryan's Resort and Ryan Resorts are connected. Not that it matters, but I'd say they are connected.

From what I see on the Ryan Resorts site/page the 'friends' shown are people I know that I have in common with Gary as 'friends'. So I do believe Ryan's Resort and Ryan Resorts are connected. Not that it matters, but I'd say they are connected.

+1

A lot of common friends on the friends list.

He is also asking on the Ryan Resorts page for help in finding certain wholesale food items for the resort. Closed now, but will re-open. So I highly doubt it has been sold, just closed for now until it opens again. My opinion from what I see. Good place and I hope to see it open again.

He is also asking on the Ryan Resorts page for help in finding certain wholesale food items for the resort. Closed now, but will re-open. So I highly doubt it has been sold, just closed for now until it opens again. My opinion from what I see. Good place and I hope to see it open again.
This comment was why I asked.
Keith Roberts
yor done i put bid in soon

Yes and I accepted a request because i saw you already on it. Maybe we have all done the same????
I think there's a lot of truth in that! My invitation came earlier this month.

Looking at the Ryan Resorts FB page, Ryans Resort is a recent check-in, and the latter's Booking.com review symbol is shown too.

I dearly hope my suspicions are wrong, as I like Gary and have had many good times at RR' but this all seems a little 'fishy' / unusual to me.

Back