The farang Connection is looking for staff eg a cook

What is the general salary in Surin for

1 Cook

2 Waiting Staff

3 Bar Staff

4 Girls

Be interesting to see the comparison between farang owned business and Thai

I live in Pattaya

There is such a thing as welcoming staff, not everyone has a one track sexual mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Pattaya

There is such a thing as welcoming staff, not everyone has a one track sexual mind.

Sorry, no offence intended. Maybe I assumed wrongly because of you asking about this in your introduction!

A nice massage place which does the full monty

Surin/Prasat is VERY quiet when compared to where you live and if the guys want some fun, some visit your hometown to escape the 'village'

Originally Posted by The Trotters
I live in Pattaya

Sorry, no offence intended. Maybe I assumed wrongly because of you asking about this in your introduction!

Surin/Prasat is VERY quiet when compared to where you live and if the guys want some fun, some visit your hometown to escape the 'village'

Pattaya, One track..LMAO1

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the place would have to have a lot of volume to afford a greeter/receptionist... I know there's an official title for that role... just can't remember what it is...

In a restaurant the person would be called a 'host' or a 'hostess'.
They usually (MGSU) meet, greet and seat you...Greetings9
not to be confused with TFEL, TESL, SNAFU or TGIF.

In a restaurant the person would be called a 'host' or a 'hostess'.
They usually (MGSU) meet, greet and seat you...Greetings9
not to be confused with TFEL, TESL, SNAFU or TGIF.

Thanks mate... was just having one of those senior moments... mind you those moments are turning into events these days!

Cheers...

ThumbUp6

Originally Posted by The Trotters
I live in Pattaya

Pattaya, One track..LMAO1

Dirt Track..:wink:p4rtyp4rty

Back