Sausages from the Beach

F

fansuhua55

As Norby has left us there is a shortage of decent sausages in town. We do our own homemade sausages in two styles: French thyme sausages and Spanish chorizo, paprika, fennel and a hint of chili. We can also made any style you like. Place order and we deliver next day (5 kms max) or you can pick them up at he Beach, opposite Speed 3 in soi kola. Minimum order is one kilo, priced 280 bahts a kilo.

Like it, must pay a visit. My own liking is Cumbrian sausages. What are your opening hours?

I miss "proper" bangers. The Thai versions simply don't cut the mustard.
Can I order a kilo of both types please, for starters? If so, please let us know the opening times for The Beach, and I'll collect from there. (Weekday evenings are usually a problem due to other commitments.)

Like it, must pay a visit. My own liking is Cumbrian sausages. What are your opening hours?
We are open Monday to Saturday 5pm till late. Would you like to order? Could have them ready by Wednesday. Regards. Francois

I miss "proper" bangers. The Thai versions simply don't cut the mustard.
Can I order a kilo of both types please, for starters? If so, please let us know the opening times for The Beach, and I'll collect from there. (Weekday evenings are usually a problem due to other commitments.)
We are open Monday to Saturday from 5pm till late. Sausages will be ready Wednesday. We can deliver if you are in Surin city. Regards, Francois

Thanks for a great dinner tonight, Francois! My steak was excellent, and the others enjoyed everything they had too. Both the French and the Spanish sausages look very good - tomorrow's breakfast should be special!

We'll have the paella next time we come - phone call first!

Sorry Fansuhua, the troubles with the forum software prevented me getting on for a few days. I'll catch up with you after Songhram. Yes, I did mean Cumberland. May I order 1 kg for starters, ready for Friday, 20th April. I will collect after 5 p.m.

Sorry Fansuhua, the troubles with the forum software prevented me getting on for a few days. I'll catch up with you after Songhram. Yes, I did mean Cumberland. May I order 1 kg for starters, ready for Friday, 20th April. I will collect after 5 p.m.
Sure can. See you Friday

Thanks for a great dinner tonight, Francois! My steak was excellent, and the others enjoyed everything they had too. Both the French and the Spanish sausages look very good - tomorrow's breakfast should be special!

We'll have the paella next time we come - phone call first!
Thank's Rob. Happy you enjoyed the food. You have a great family. Happy Songkran.

Back