Seven young men charged with gang rape of girl, 13 Ban Kruat Buriram

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
"The girl's parents filed a complaint that she had been lured by the seven men into a toilet at a school in tambon Bung Charoen at about 11pm on Friday, where she was then gang-raped. "

One has to ask, why was a 13 year old girl out by herself at 11 p.m. at night. I know my 13 year old daughter is usually tucked up in bed by then, let alone wandering the highways and byways on a motorcy by herself. It would never be allowed, not in my house anyway. Whatever happened to parental supervision and responsibility?

Amazing. 13 year old girl, out at 11pm...on her motorbike, which had broken down.. 16 year old boyfriend, but was "willing" to have sex with one of the older boys. Wonder where her parents were!

Sign of the times.....

Amazing. 13 year old girl, out at 11pm...on her motorbike, which had broken down.. 16 year old boyfriend, but was "willing" to have sex with one of the older boys. Wonder where her parents were!

Sign of the times.....

Where did she say she was "willing" ? ........................... I think you are misreporting on that one.

I don't think this

is something new................................... a separate thread is probably warranted on "The Art of Parenting - Thai Style".

Where did she say she was "willing" ? ........................... I think you are misreporting on that one.

I don't think this

is something new................................... a separate thread is probably warranted on "The Art of Parenting - Thai Style".

He said she allegedly was willing............."At least one of the three older suspects reportedly confessed to having sex with the girl, but said she was willing " Stop it..I like it.

"The Art of Parenting - Thai Style". Not really much to input!

Come and live out here in the sticks and you will find no parental supervision, most of the teens are being looked after by grand parents and the ones that are looked after by parents have parents who want to avoid all forms of confrontation/arguing/lifestyle changes and responsibility.

He said she allegedly was willing............."At least one of the three older suspects reportedly confessed to having sex with the girl, but said she was willing " Stop it..I like it.

"

and what you said was ....... "....but was "willing" to have sex with one of the older boys".. suggesting that SHE was willing

Somewhat different - the boy said she was willing (he would, wouldn't he)

and what you said was ....... "....but was "willing" to have sex with one of the older boys".. suggesting that SHE was willing

Somewhat different - the boy said she was willing (he would, wouldn't he)

Probably all totally incorrect...most newspaper reports are.

I'm more concerned that the young lady is 13 years old with a 10 month old baby...she was pregnant while 12 years old???
So, she has this 16 year-old husband who is the sole bread winner for them and her family, apparently, and the alleged rape occurs while she is out at 11 pm riding alone on a motorcycle?
Out getting formula for the baby? Needed diapers?
"Her husband did not rape the girl, she said, and her family would be in trouble if he was jailed because he was the sole breadwinner and they had a ten-month-old baby."

I'm more concerned that the young lady is 13 years old with a 10 month old baby...she was pregnant while 12 years old???
So, she has this 16 year-old husband who is the sole bread winner for them and her family, apparently, and the alleged rape occurs while she is out at 11 pm riding alone on a motorcycle?
Out getting formula for the baby? Needed diapers?
"Her husband did not rape the girl, she said, and her family would be in trouble if he was jailed because he was the sole breadwinner and they had a ten-month-old baby."

No Mario.... !

Ploy had the 10 month old kid, Ploy is the wife of one of the accused.

Has to be FAKE NEWS as this is reported only in the Bangkok Post. Nothing said in NotTheNation and NaziViza.:rolleyes:

"The girl's parents filed a complaint that she had been lured by the seven men into a toilet at a school in tambon Bung Charoen at about 11pm on Friday, where she was then gang-raped. "

One has to ask, why was a 13 year old girl out by herself at 11 p.m. at night. I know my 13 year old daughter is usually tucked up in bed by then, let alone wandering the highways and byways on a motorcy by herself. It would never be allowed, not in my house anyway. Whatever happened to parental supervision and responsibility?
No f**king comment.

Back