Sisaket Restaurants

Discussion in 'Sisaket Area' started by Cent, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Ivor the Engine

Ivor the Engine Administrator

After a break, there will be another (SSK) Freelife bike show later this year BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deerculler and mahdam like this.
  2. Ivor the Engine

After a health scare, Peter & Ammy’s Hong Kong Garden re-opened this week.
    It’s been redecorated with a ‘60/70’s (vinyl) Music theme. LP cover adorn the walls and peters extensive LP collection with high-end equipment, is available for customers pleasure.
    All the same fantastic foods&beers are still available including (IMO) the best pizza’s in town.

Deerculler, Cent and Coffee like this.
  3. NongFrank

NongFrank SPONSOR

4. Ivor the Engine

5. Ivor the Engine

There are a couple of new places opened recently. One, I’ve tried is ‘Turkey’ Kebab & fries shop on the same side/road as Leo’s Bar. The chicken kebab was very nice (@49b) and the only place doing them in SSK(I think). Although 49b also, the French fries are very good and a reasonable size portion too.

The other new place is ‘Burger Game’. It’s on the Ubon Road, left side just past X Soeed bike shop. (Not tried it yet).

Finally, there is a new market also on Ubon Road next to PTT station called ‘U-Turn Market’. It’s got a nice modern bar area and lots of options for cheap food BBQ/Ribs/Desserts/fruit drinks, to name a few.

6. Ivor the Engine

This place is now called ‘Jikko’s Cafe’ and it’s still good. Hope Herr Frankie doesn’t mind me showing everyone his dance moves!!
    [​IMG]

Rice, Cent and georgefromcanada like this.
  7. Coffee

Coffee Surin Legend

Appears he was conducting the orchestra. ;)

8. Ivor the Engine

SSK Update,
    kebab place is permanently within ‘U Turn market’ now only.
    ‘Burger Game’ closed after 1month.
    Hong Kong Garden are to try a few new items including home-made Cumberland Hot-Dogs for ONLY 35b each or 3 for 100b. Delicious, as I tried one last night!
    [​IMG]

NongFrank likes this.
New | Recent