Soi K(c)ola

Any long time expats? Or just some temp teacher boys who can't hold their liquor. LOL

Allegedly it was in The Beach. Two Farangs (at least) one in a wheelchair. The Speed 3 bouncers were requested to intervene by the girlfriend of the wheelchair bound Farang (who apparently knew the bouncers).

bf04c8ab5ff3561abb40c4493ef4b2fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allegedly it was in The Beach. Two Farangs (at least) one in a wheelchair. The Speed 3 bouncers were requested to intervene by the girlfriend of the wheelchair bound Farang (who apparently knew the bouncers).

Fighting with a fellow in a wheelchair...really ? :rolleyes:

Even if you win the fight physically you will lose emotionately and socially.

(Only a girlfriend, wife or mother of the wheelchair-bound fellow are fair game to be involved with him...unless it becomes a drawn-out, lopsided match.)

Yup. Got the story from a friend. Was said the other farang was spinning the wheelchair bound guy around and around in the chair and would not stop. Some sort of verbal argument led to the altercation. Brave man getting physical with a man in a wheelchair.

Yup. Got the story from a friend. Was said the other farang was spinning the wheelchair bound guy around and around in the chair and would not stop. Some sort of verbal argument led to the altercation. Brave man getting physical with a man in a wheelchair.
Terrible. What must the ‘locals’ think of us? You cannot blame it on the exuberance of youth!

The "perp" was not an 'old timer'.
Hope someone ‘guides him’ into learning a bit of respect & community spirit.
My friend lost his job for doing a lot less bad stuff (when outside of his working hours).

Back