Solar Pump Project for Primary School

Bandersnatch, the Google map reference shows Buachet, not Surin. This shop is in Surin, near the elephant roundabout, on the road leading to Prasat?

Bandersnatch, the Google map reference shows Buachet, not Surin. This shop is in Surin, near the elephant roundabout, on the road leading to Prasat?

Hi Nomad, sorry for the confusion, put it down to me being a Surin newbie.

www.facebook.com/buachetsolarcell is in the province of Surin, but 1 hour drive from Robinson
www.facebook.com/kksolarcell is in the province of Buriram but only 30 minutes drive from Robinson

I think I have picked up this attitude from my contact with Thais here, that you need a passport to leave the province.

I do not know the solar shop near the elephant roundabout.

A little update to show you guys that I am open to constructive criticism.

I spoke to the school head about securing the pump and panel and he said he would take care of it. A few weeks later with no progress, I asked him if he minded if I take care of it. Now this was not something I was going to undertake myself, but I found a little "hut on the side of the road" type business that I thought could help. Turned out the owner was a parent at the school and was happy to help. I asked if he could speak to the head about the design and I would pay. Two days and 700 Baht later:
XQSzpaW.jpg

sxJIeGG.jpg

Just hope they can stretch to a padlock

Back