Spanish Lemon Tree Update.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
To let you know that we have not forgotten your orders. The grafts are coming along nicely. There will be a delay because of family health matter which are looking up and are related to my FL. SWMBO is making daily rips from KC to Surin as my fl is in the Surin government hospital sense January 2. Thanks to a visit by Mr&Mrs Rice the other day I at least have a better understanding of the medical problem. The Lemon Aid will arrive.:D

To let you know that we have not forgotten your orders. The grafts are coming along nicely. There will be a delay because of family health matter which are looking up and are related to my FL. SWMBO is making daily rips from KC to Surin as my fl is in the Surin government hospital sense January 2. Thanks to a visit by Mr&Mrs Rice the other day I at least have a better understanding of the medical problem. The Lemon Aid will arrive.:D

Planted the 2 new Lemon trees today all to Mrs GL's instructions but I changed the recipe a little to allow for Kwai dung on top of the hay before back filling with dirt.

7 trees were picked up yesterday by SF members. Have two more members that have tree reserved and waiting. If others would like Spanish Lemon tree pm me. Also have fig trees 3 kind

SWMBO just came in and said I go do more lemons. She is not finished . BTW someone from Prasat ia getting two and we are getting avocados..:D:D:D:D:D

16266293_1232302730150603_6146157775201581529_n.jpg
16298869_1232302746817268_1830832935891488526_n.jpg
16388182_1232302770150599_2628969055787640320_n.jpg

I made a fatal mistake with my Spanish Lemon trees that Mrs GL gave me. They were doing just fine. Right up until some Dick Head put Citrus fertilizer on them and put them into shock if not dead.
I had two Thai Limes that just kept on going though. Anyway I will watch them to see if they come back from the dead. Otherwise I will have to go back and see Mr and Mrs GL. Cap and beer in hand.

I made a fatal mistake with my Spanish Lemon trees that Mrs GL gave me. They were doing just fine. Right up until some Dick Head put Citrus fertilizer on them and put them into shock if not dead.
I had two Thai Limes that just kept on going though. Anyway I will watch them to see if they come back from the dead. Otherwise I will have to go back and see Mr and Mrs GL. Cap and beer in hand.

Dick Head ???

Name names.......................:smile::smile:

It takes a real man to admit his mistakes. I applaud you, Rice.

♤Hey- it's Friday.

Everything SWMBO grows is ORGANIC. DICK HEAD.:D:D The store bought shit has never touched any of her plants. BTW I drink Leo.:D

Back