Staffords new retail price list

I'm surprised that they didn't incorporate that listing into the original "staffordsfoodthailand.com" domain but having checked, I see that the GoDaddy payment has lapsed as of last month.

Another defunct banner on Surin Farang.

That new site needs some work.

I'm surprised that they didn't incorporate that listing into the original "staffordsfoodthailand.com" domain but having checked, I see that the GoDaddy payment has lapsed as of last month.

Pop round and tell him, Yorky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s in hand Yorky. He mentioned on farcebook.

For information, I had a domain lapse at GoDaddy (a misunderstanding caused by GoDaddy trying to contact me in Thai which was actually gobbledegook) and they wanted to charge me US$80.00 to "buy back" the domain. I left it for 3 months and re-registered the domain for nothing so I saved US$80.00 and they lost US$80.00.

For enlightenment, this is part of the text that GoDaddy sent to me:

เธญเธขเนˆเธฒเน€เธชเธตเนˆเธขเธ‡เธ•เนˆเธญเธเธฒเธฃเธชเธนเธเน€เธชเธตเธขเน‚เธ”เน€เธกเธ™เนเธฅเธฐเธšเธฃเธดเธเธฒเธฃเน€เธงเน‡เธšเน„เธ‹เธ•เนŒเธซเธฃเธทเธญเธญเธตเน€เธกเธฅเธ—เธตเนˆเน€เธเธตเนˆเธขเธงเธ‚เน‰เธญเธ‡เนƒเธ”เน† เธญเธฑเธžเน€เธ”เธ—เธ‚เน‰เธญเธกเธนเธฅเธšเธฑเธ•เธฃเน€เธ„เธฃเธ”เธดเธ•เธ‚เธญเธ‡เธ„เธธเธ“ เธซเธฃเธทเธญเน€เธžเธดเนˆเธกเธงเธดเธ˜เธตเธเธฒเธฃเธŠเธณเธฃเธฐเน€เธ‡เธดเธ™เธ•เธญเธ™เธ™เธตเน‰เน€เธžเธทเนˆเธญเนƒเธซเน‰เน‚เธ”เน€เธกเธ™เธ‚เธญเธ‡เธ„เธธเธ“เธ—เธณเธ‡เธฒเธ™เน„เธ”เน‰เธ•เนˆเธญเน„เธ›เนเธฅเธฐเธขเธฑเธ‡เน€เธ›เน‡เธ™เธ‚เธญเธ‡เธ„เธธเธ“เธญเธขเธนเนˆ

Perhaps @Rice could interpret?

For enlightenment, this is part of the text that GoDaddy sent to me:

เธญเธขเนˆเธฒเน€เธชเธตเนˆเธขเธ‡เธ•เนˆเธญเธเธฒเธฃเธชเธนเธเน€เธชเธตเธขเน‚เธ”เน€เธกเธ™เนเธฅเธฐเธšเธฃเธดเธเธฒเธฃเน€เธงเน‡เธšเน„เธ‹เธ•เนŒเธซเธฃเธทเธญเธญเธตเน€เธกเธฅเธ—เธตเนˆเน€เธเธตเนˆเธขเธงเธ‚เน‰เธญเธ‡เนƒเธ”เน† เธญเธฑเธžเน€เธ”เธ—เธ‚เน‰เธญเธกเธนเธฅเธšเธฑเธ•เธฃเน€เธ„เธฃเธ”เธดเธ•เธ‚เธญเธ‡เธ„เธธเธ“ เธซเธฃเธทเธญเน€เธžเธดเนˆเธกเธงเธดเธ˜เธตเธเธฒเธฃเธŠเธณเธฃเธฐเน€เธ‡เธดเธ™เธ•เธญเธ™เธ™เธตเน‰เน€เธžเธทเนˆเธญเนƒเธซเน‰เน‚เธ”เน€เธกเธ™เธ‚เธญเธ‡เธ„เธธเธ“เธ—เธณเธ‡เธฒเธ™เน„เธ”เน‰เธ•เนˆเธญเน„เธ›เนเธฅเธฐเธขเธฑเธ‡เน€เธ›เน‡เธ™เธ‚เธญเธ‡เธ„เธธเธ“เธญเธขเธนเนˆ

Perhaps @Rice could interpret?

I don't think so ! It is gibberish.
Three letters and one vowel randomly repeated over and over.

Where do Staffords make/get their goodies?
Are they made on site?
I've forgotten what times Nookie drops off again.

I've forgotten what times Nookie drops off again.

Nookie drops off on Friday every fortnight (last Friday (15th) was his latest visit) at Bamboozelled restaurant between 09:45 and 10:15 usually.

Not sure about the new proprietor of Staffords' cooking facilities.

I’m sure there are people in Buriram keeping a close eye on developments! HaHa!

Garry used to do his own pies/baking/curries in house. He then used to buy curries for a while, from Rick when they were available. I believe he has worked closely with Robbie before a final transfer of ownership so I would assume they are still made in-house???

Best of Luck to the new owners,some very spicy priced products there.

On the face of it, the prices do appear to be a tad higher than Nookie's delivered prices. However, a comparison is difficult to make in some instances as there is no indication of weights on Stafford's price list.

Back