Stafford's Prasat changes hands ...

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Stafford's Prasat , so ive been told has been taken over by a younger guy from Scotland Im told , I believe they will carry on selling pies and other farang foods also the bar will still be open .

That's a shame. Will have to meet the new owner. I am wondering how things will change, if at all.

What's Gary up to next? Retirement? Here in Thailand?

Best of luck to Gary and family in the future.
Yes, I wish them well. Have fond memories of the Sunday (Roast) meeting of many SF members there many moons ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke with Gary just 2 days ago. He rang and announced himself as Gary from Staffords. Did not mention anything about moving on.

Wish Gary the best but I stopped using it some four years back as every time I stoped in his shop was like "old mother hubbards cupboard."

Last edited:
Just had an update from my on the seen reporter. BTW he is an ex Prasat venue owner,Aussie and is on an O-A from Canberra.:rolleyes: Gary sold out some two weeks back to an English block about 22 years old who is trying to get his squeeze a visa to the UK. :rolleyes:My source was in the shop this week and he did see Gary as he is still about. Food was still being sold but as I said the shop looked like Old Mother Hubbard Cupboards. :(Also I have been informed that the Leelawadee has been sold again and this time to an Italian gent who is all ready remodeling.:D

Back