Starbeam food delivery

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
Looking into using this food delivery service for our restaurant to be able to do home delivery of our menu items. I'll let you know if it becomes an option. We do take away food, but do not do delivery service. This could be a great option. https://www.facebook.com/onzondelivery/

30698403_783404661863467_2313803980204933120_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/onzondelivery/

Some of our other SF.com sponsors (and consumers) may want to look into this for themselves. Would be good if enough people used this to ensure the business becomes steady and stable. Would be a good thing for all, businesses AND consumers. 'Use it or lose it' as the saying goes. :)

I have my daughter researching this and looking into if we can use them for our restaurant. I saw today a friend talking about his ordering pizza /food delivery from Tam Tam's place. First I have heard of this. Daughter can read both the English and Thai so I have her working on this. :) I've always wanted a delivery service. With this option we do not need to hire anyone and can just use their service if it is reliable and easy to use. I'll get back with any info and if we decide it is a workable option. Fingers crossed.

Red baht bus comes down from Surin and drops off packages and such at the local 7-11 n KC.;)

Basically the same idea currently utilized by KFC and Pizza Company delivering within the city utilizing scooters.

Home deliveries from restaurants is a very popular idea particularly in larger metro areas.

My boy did this out of college with a friend in South Miami.
Last year he sold out to Amazon.com and made a nice tidy sum.

I doubt it would be viable to deliver 15 klms out of town to the sticks where I live and I would not expect them too. Cent, a lot of people saying they would use the service may not realise that they may be too far from the city.

I doubt it would be viable to deliver 15 klms out of town to the sticks where I live and I would not expect them too. Cent, a lot of people saying they would use the service may not realise that they may be too far from the city.
Yep, my post was tongue in cheek.

I think most would realize this is within Surin City, not Surin county/province. :) I'll be finding out their delivery range. Pizza Company is in Surin Plaza and they deliver to Thep Thai, which I think is about the outer range for delivery for them.

Back