Starbeam Restaurant - Coming Soon

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
All,

After taking a lot of time and energy trying to find a place to rent to re-open Starbeam Restaurant (the village version just was not viable) we are getting ready to open a new, smaller, place in Surin. Seating about 20 or so, this new boutique restaurant will have Air Con, fans, parking, WiFi, music, flat screen TV, no smoking allowed inside - though Vaping is allowed, etc. And, best of all, much the same menu of wonderful western and Thai food dishes as before. All newly done, clean and comfortable.

Information, maps, pics, menu, etc. will be forthcoming in the next 2 weeks. We hope to open by the 1st of August, 2014, almost a year to the day of our closing of the original Starbeam Restaurant. I'll let those interested know in the next few days, and will ask Alan to open a new Sponsors forum for us.

We hope to see many of our former loyal customers there in the near future.

Thanks,

Mike, Waen & Chef Fon​

Last edited:
what can anyone possibly say...

FRIGGIN CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!! Grin_Jump1

I think this comes as a breath of fresh air from many of your loyal fans (IMHO).

Good on you, Waen & Fon.

Last edited by a moderator:
FRIGGIN CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!! Grin_Jump1

I think this comes as a breath of fresh air from many of your loyal fans (IMHO).

Good on you, Waen & Fon.

Fresh Air ??? Not if Vaping is allowed.Crazy1T.I.C.T.I.C. Welcome back Mike.Bow5

Great news, Mike. That should put new heart into the Surin farang community.

Only 20 seats. Might have to book in advance on a busy day. Still accumulating my Quiz Night questions in the hope that I can use them somewhere, some day.

Great news, Mike. That should put new heart into the Surin farang community.

Only 20 seats. Might have to book in advance on a busy day. Still accumulating my Quiz Night questions in the hope that I can use them somewhere, some day.

By invitation only AB. You're booked in for first tuesday in November.

Sounds good - Melbourne Cup Day - hope you have Australia Network!

Well done Mike, Waen and Fun. I wish you every success and I look forward to dining at Starbeam Lek in the future.

Aussie Bill.

By November Australia Network may well be gone mate courtesy of Tony Abbott the current prime minister. He has withdrawn funding for the Australia Network.

Thank you so much Tony Abbott.

Sorry for off topic comments.

Back