Starbeam's closed for the next few days

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
Due to illness we will be closed for a few days. My wife is in hospital with a bad kidney infection with the associated severe pain caused. So she will be in hospital for a few days and maybe need more time while recovering at home. We will see how fast she recovers now she is on the meds and being cared for and watched over in the hospital.

Glad to read that.
A kidney infection is nothing to be taken lightly.

May I inquire as which hospital...and if she'd appreciate visitors.

Sorry, I wasn' t thinking clearly.
I was informed that under Covid provisions non-family visits are discouraged at hospitals.:mask:

Please send Waen our continued best wishes.

Glad to read that.
A kidney infection is nothing to be taken lightly.

May I inquire as which hospital...and if she'd appreciate visitors.

No visitors except immediate family. She needs her rest. Thanks for the thought though. We use the Rahmpet 1 hospital next to Surin Plaza.

No visitors except immediate family. She needs her rest. Thanks for the thought though. We use the Rahmpet 1 hospital next to Surin Plaza.
Excellent hospital Mike. Can not say enough good about them thinks to your sister n law. Best to Waen.

Excellent hospital Mike. Can not say enough good about them thinks to your sister n law. Best to Waen.

I like them better than Rahmpet 2 and the Government hospital. Been using them for nearly 20 years now. Private rooms are nice, good hospital beds all electric, Air Con, flat screen TV, WiFi, sufficient staff, good nurses, clean. Only 600 baht a night for the private rooms too. And the same doctors that are in the other hospitals. I have 2 I use that are excellent.

Looks like she will be discharged if all goes well tomorrow morning. Then a few days bedrest and taking her meds. She's eating now and that's a good sign. :) Another course of IV antibiotics this morning she told me.

Back