Starbeam's has Little India curries for sale

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
We now sell Rick's Little India curries at Starbeam's. Damned fine curries these are. We sell ours with a plate of rice and a toasted roti bread quartered. I had one of the Chicken Madras curries today and it was excellent! Seriously, this is some damn good tasty curry. We sell the Korma, the chicken Madras, and his Vindaloo. We are looking to add a couple more varieties as well over the next month or so. Thinking of the Dopiaza and another we will get from the input from the customers who like these wonderful curries.

Mike

We now sell Rick's Little India curries at Starbeam's. Damned fine curries these are. We sell ours with a plate of rice and a toasted roti bread quartered. I had one of the Chicken Madras curries today and it was excellent! Seriously, this is some damn good tasty curry. We sell the Korma, the chicken Madras, and his Vindaloo. We are looking to add a couple more varieties as well over the next month or so. Thinking of the Dopiaza and another we will get from the input from the customers who like these wonderful curries.

Mike

Thank you for the kind words Mike,

I made some dopiaza & dhansak yesterday, Larry loves both of those :smile:

Dhansak has a lentil base, big of a fruity kick. Very nice.

Farang bootneck is right they are a little sweet, I use pinapple pieces & Jaggery with a bit of spice (i.e chilli powder), lentils & a few other ingredients.

The dopiaza I make are not very spicy as most of my customers that cannot eat a hot curry prefer it like that but you can always add a little more chilli powder.

I have also just made a Naga chicken which is a specialty that quite a few customers enjoy, this is more spicy but the naga chill pickle gives it a unique taste.

Back