Summertime

TMD lies like dormant syphillis.;;bad simle;;

Thanks GL. I was going into severe withdrawals after retirement. I haven't seen a good weather department insult for ages.

One of my many jobs was replying to such complaints when they were of a technical engineering matter.

Best one I ever got was one directed at me personally. "Get a new "TECHNISION" . Stupid c**t could not even spell.
On investigation of their complaint it turned out their computer browser was not updating, to the new image but showing one from the dry season.
Stupid c**t !!!. Did not even check the date on the image.

The Doppler radar system that TMD uses is located at 14.87580034, 103.496283155 and I am under the expression it is controlled by the army at THEIR Surin airport and this system is a broken dick.;;horror;;

The Doppler radar system that TMD uses is located at 14.87580034, 103.496283155 and I am under the expression it is controlled by the army at THEIR Surin airport and this system is a broken dick.;;horror;;

No it is controlled by the TMD and is at their meteorological recording observations centre opposite the elephant stadium. I have worked for TMD once before but it was 15 years ago at Bangna.

When working for a government department it is easy to get work visas.

No it is controlled by the TMD and is at their meteorological recording observations centre opposite the elephant stadium. I have worked for TMD once before but it was 15 years ago at Bangna.

When working for a government department it is easy to get work visas.

Then get the FORKING PEACE OF SHIT FIXED.:p;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

Then get the FORKING PEACE OF SHIT FIXED.:p;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

When I was in Indonesia two years ago. I was told some feller out of New Zealand was TMD's guy. If they had a guy that was in Thailand ..... , just maybe there is an opening there.

When I was in Indonesia two years ago. I was told some feller out of New Zealand was TMD's guy. If they had a guy that was in Thailand ..... , just maybe there is an opening there.

If you did it may stop you for complaining about visas.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back