Surin City Map

If I can be of any help GL, please feel free to ask/send me template.
Lets take our time compiling this with plenty of member feedback for improvements. Nomad did a great job last time and it was much better than my original attempt at a map.

If I can be of any help GL, please feel free to ask/send me template.
Lets take our time compiling this with plenty of member feedback for improvements. Nomad did a great job last time and it was much better than my original attempt at a map.

Totally agree withe your comments. Nomde has given us a fantastic foundation to build on. And we shall take are time as we look for feed back. When I get up and ruing your on the first list...

Physicaly on the map it would be quite difficult BUT a notice in the index on the left can be made. I'm in contact with nomad and Im on the trail. This will take a while so have patients.

GL, I hope the changes to the map do not contain so many mistakes as your writing skills above. 555! Had one Harvey Wallbanger too many perhaps.

Have you found your way around VISIO yet? Some of the original artwork has been 'grouped' together and if you want to change you will need to 'ungroup' the content before modification. There are a few other little tricks in the program to master too.

Have you found your way around VISIO yet? Some of the original artwork has been 'grouped' together and if you want to change you will need to 'ungroup' the content before modification. There are a few other little tricks in the program to master too.

I have had no luck down loading Visio from ANY site so I'm trying some others..

Once the new map is ready guys, please send me a copy so I can take to the printers and print a few off ,also dont forget to add sponsors tags !

Will any of the sponsors want to order a few maps ?

If it takes as long as I think it might maybe we should do a 2014 calendar combination map :tongue::tongue:

Once the new map is ready guys, please send me a copy so I can take to the printers and print a few off ,also dont forget to add sponsors tags !

Will any of the sponsors want to order a few maps ?

If it takes as long as I think it might maybe we should do a 2014 calendar combination map :tongue::tongue:

This is NOT going to be done over night SO keep your knickers on..

I would like to comment on some the amendments that Gotlost suggested.

1. It is a map for Surin City and does not include the surrounding areas, e.g. Prasat. Within the scale of the map it is not possible to include and cover anywhere outside the City Ring Road.

2. The use of numbered stars is the only way to illustrate the restaurants - the center of town is too cluttered to add further name plates.

3. With the above points in mind I am forwarding an amended map in accordance with the suggestions advanced by Gotlost plus a few of my own. It was too painful to see the troubles GL had obtaining the software to do the job himself.

Cry3.

Runway maybe not useless. I hear Nok Air starts flights to Bangkok in October.

Here is the news in thai,

รายงานข่าวครับ พึ่งฟังท่านนายกอบจ.กิตติภัทร์ รุ่งธนเกียรติ ท่านออกรายการวิทยุเมื่อตะกี้ ท่านได้กล่าวถึงสนามบินสุรินทร์ภักดีดังนี้ครับ

ข่าวดีของชาวสุรินทร์ก็คือ สายการบินนกแอร์จะเปิดทำการบินในเส้นทางสุรินทร์-ดอนเมือง ในเดือนตุลาคมนี้ครับ เหตุที่ล่าช้า เพราะว่าทางนกแอร์กำลังสั่งซื้อเครื่องบินใหม่เพื่อมาเพิ่มเที่ยวบิน โดยเครื่องบินจะส่งได้ในเดือนกันยายน และจะเปิดบินในเส้นทางสุรินทร์-ดอนเมือง ในเตือน ตุลาคม ๒๕๕๖ นี้ครับ

อีกข่าวคือ การเพิ่มสนามฟุตซอล อีก ๒ สนามที่สวนใหม่ และห้องน้ำห้องสุขา การปรับปรุงระบบไฟฟ้าใหม่ให้เป็นพลังงานแสงอาทิตย์ และในอนาคตจะเพิ่มสนามวอลเลย์บอลชายหาด เพิ่มอุปกรณ์ออกกำลังกายซึ่งปัจจุบันไม่เพียงพอต่อผู้ใช้บริการ

taken from here

http://on.fb.me/XvqcSU

Last edited:
Here is the new map:

View attachment 6264

Any comments?

Oh Great Mr. nomad97..You are a savoir.. Great job and i agree with your comments. On he NEWLY constructed map. If you have room the the army hospital is on the east side of 214, next door to the vehicle department. And could we show Mr.karaka Coffee Cafe? As for the rest of us mortals that have buisness and live out side of paradise there is just not enough room on the map.. You have done another OUTSTANDING JOB.

I would suggest that if there is any way to show the Tourist Board it should be done as we would like to have have this map shown in their office. PR. PR. PR.

Back