Surin City Map

Ok! I'm back. I will add TAT opposite the Ruem Phet private hospital. The area around the bus station is already too congested to add all the other 'farang' friendly bars and restaurants. Are there any other changes you would like. Please advise and I will see what can be done.

Nomad
I am not 100% sure of the function of that TAT office. Is it open to the public or just an admin place????

The one I am familiar with, is opposite the Govt building where Immigration used to visit and next to the Amphur/Tax building.

Thank you for your work in this BTW!

I thought that was the OTOP Shop! Been in there many times to buy the odd items for a gift and never saw anything to do with tourism. Where is the tourism office then?

I thought that was the OTOP Shop! Been in there many times to buy the odd items for a gift and never saw anything to do with tourism. Where is the tourism office then?

You're in the right place but if you turn left upon entering the building, there is an enquiry counter there for tourists and outside a sign saying 'Tourist's Clinic'

You're in the right place but if you turn left upon entering the building, there is an enquiry counter there for tourists and outside a sign saying 'Tourist's Clinic'

Thank you Gotlost and SurinFarang for the additional information. I jumped in the car this afternoon and went down town to positively identify the TAT Offices. The address listed in the website provided by GL shows the offices as being at 355/3-6 Thessaban Road 1, Muangsurin District ,Surin Province 32000 (Temporary Office). Thessaban Road 1 is the road that runs past Ruem Phet Private Hospital and House Number 355/3-6 is the triple fronted town house opposite the hospital with a very large sign saying Tourism Authority of Thailand (in Thai and English). I am not sure what the other place is but my wife confirms that the above offices is where a tourist would go to get information about Surin. The map will show this location only.

For GL or Alan, please provide an updated list of sponsors, i.e. additions and deletions to the old list.

For GL or Alan, please provide an updated list of sponsors, i.e. additions and deletions to the old list.

Denny's Diner, gone
Coffee Corner, gone
SurinArmyGolf, gone

ADD
Nookies
Surin Thai24
Maipenral

Their banners are on the home page.

Thanks GL. Can you expand? I know 'Nookies', a contributor to this forum and a purveyor of fine foods, but I do not know Surin Thai24 and Maipenral. Where are they located, what do they provide and do they have banners or logos?

Thanks in anticipation. Nomad.

Thanks GL. Can you expand? I know 'Nookies', a contributor to this forum and a purveyor of fine foods, but I do not know Surin Thai24 and Maipenral. Where are they located, what do they provide and do they have banners or logos?

Thanks in anticipation. Nomad.

Belay my last - I have just seen them!

Belay my last - I have just seen them!

You got eye glasses hey....LMAO1LMAO1

nookiesdelights.bmp

thai24.png

mpr.png

Last edited:
Going once, going twice, going three times. The auction is closed. I'll go with what I have got thank you.

Going once, going twice, going three times. The auction is closed. I'll go with what I have got thank you.

Nomad
Whats the rush? can you post what you believe to be the resulting map for us to see, please! I think its best to chew over it for a week before 'going to print'

I will try and roll out the new map today. However, every time I fire up the computer something happens to put off my good intentions.

Back