Surin City Map

I have been waiting for your final inputs and getting my two girls into their new schools. It's been a busy couple of weeks running around here, there and everywhere. It is beginning to settle down so I will dust off the map and see what I can do.

First this is a great improvement over the first map nomad97. Thanks a million..Now lets get to the next level. This map should be and has to be tilted towards the tourist and the new arrival to Surin. The best way to inform these peoples is to have this map located in KEY areas threw out Surin. Every shopping mall, every hospital, every buisnees on this map and hopefully every hotel and every transport system should have a map i'm not talking about the size of the last map I'm talking about a map that's about 1.5 meters square I'm fully aware of the problem with logistic on this map. You can not put 20 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. Most of the hotels and bars are in the down town area and this small of map will not allow this BUT a larger map will. On a larger map these business could be listed and thank of the PR when you see 1.5 sq meter map of Surin SPONSORED BY WWW.SURINFARANG.COM and all the other sponsors of this forum at locatins such as Surin Plaza, The bus station, Big C, GlobalHouse., etc....

Gotlost - I have no interest in producing a commercial map. I produced a map for Surin Farang website and that was it. I did this as a goodwill gesture to help a website I support. If someone wants to take this map initiative to the next level and produce a commercial map 1 1/2 meters square they are welcome to use my original templates and make changes as they see fit. As to me, I am happily retired and intend to remain so.

Thank you Gotlost for prompting an update of the map for Danny's review. Please find latest amendment for November 2013. Thank you for suggesting that Top Tees be included in Robinson's and, as luck would have it, it takes over the No. 1 spot from Starbeam (gone but not forgotten).

View attachment 7841

Thank you Gotlost for prompting an update of the map for Danny's review. Please find latest amendment for November 2013. Thank you for suggesting that Top Tees be included in Robinson's and, as luck would have it, it takes over the No. 1 spot from Starbeam (gone but not forgotten).

View attachment 7841

Grin_Jump1Bow5

View attachment 7841

Excellent job Nomad.

Should we add The Living Room?

Great job,nomad. Just doesn't look as good without Starbeam, though!

f.i. Starbeam Lek location would be much appreciated, also the soon to be opening italian restaurant from Daniele and maybe some other that I don't know about.
Thanks for your efforts Nomad, hope to see you at "our" next get-together which I would like to organize at that new italian.

f.i. Starbeam Lek location would be much appreciated, also the soon to be opening italian restaurant from Daniele and maybe some other that I don't know about.
Thanks for your efforts Nomad, hope to see you at "our" next get-together which I would like to organize at that new italian.

Next SF Get together? I can smell another 'flawed' poll coming soon!

Back