Surin City Map

Bump1

Regrettably none of the attachments shown on the 3 preceeding pages will open.

Can a full link to the map update please be provided.

There are two reasons that it may have been removed...

1. The original map was pirated by a low life business in Surin and btw the map is copyrighted.. or
2. Educated fingers of the powers to be slipped again.T.I.C.

Wow you do a terrific job on these maps. Very much appreciated.

For future update, noticed one small item and that is SF Sponsor Starbeam Lek Restaurant owned by our own Cent seems to be missing. I know he regularly gets requests from expats asking for directions.

Thanks for the hard work and excellent job that you always do for us.

Wow you do a terrific job on these maps. Very much appreciated.

For future update, noticed one small item and that is SF Sponsor Starbeam Lek Restaurant owned by our own Cent seems to be missing. I know he regularly gets requests from expats asking for directions.

Thanks for the hard work and excellent job that you always do for us.

It's there, Bear. Just very small and hard to see. :)

Mike

Here's a small version of our logo that could be used shrunk down more?

SBlast logo-4sfcom.jpg

It's there, Bear. Just very small and hard to see. :)

Mike

Here's a small version of our logo that could be used shrunk down more?

View attachment 10493

I see it now. I only looked at the list of restaurants and their numbers on the lower right corner and did not see it listed along with Norbies, The Beach, Corner Cafe etc..

Bear and Cent, I will get down to reworking the map in due course. The legend needs updating but I am running out of space. Needs a complete revamp.

I know but picky picky.. The Home Mart above the rr tracks is NOT a Home Mart. Name was change about two years back.boobs2and just noticed no #5 for Lorenizo's

Last edited:
Little India suggested adding new restaurants to the map as and when. I am happy to do so within limits. There is space for three more to be named - then the list will be closed. Its not easy to cram so much information into a map and still be large enough for people to see easily.

Back