Surin Government Service Center - Immigration

I went there last Monday for my 90 day report.
Turning left at the end of the driveway took me around to the rear of the building and easy parking on the rear door approach.
I took the lift to floor 3 and turned left - but that proved the wrong choice as I should have turned right instead. The immigration office has an English sign near the door.
At first, there was just one IO in the room dealing with another visitor, but a non-uniformed lady appeared after a couple of minutes. She attended to another visitor and it was then my turn with the IO who was polite and friendly.

I was neither asked for a copy of my passport, nor did he take another copy himself.

We spoke for a few moments about the good view from his office and of the fast-approaching thunderstorm.

The entire process was over in 5 minutes with no complications.

On leaving the building, I drove to the first right turn into the large car park, exiting in the far left corner then following the road around to the gateway to the by-pass.
Excellent report, please there is a lift, my stair climbing ability is not represented by I my member-

Just found out this afternoon from the Timeline for one of the Immigration Officers who have Covid-19, we nearly crossed paths. I went for my 90-day report to the new Surin Service Center on 21st June at 09.10. I left the office at about 09.30. The I.O. in question turned up at the office just before midday. Phew! That was a lucky miss.
My long-term friend always called near scapes" Dumb Luck " I've never really bought into that but maybe it applies in some instances. It does cross my mind that I do have Angels looking after me from some of the close calls I've had I don't attribute to dumb luck. Imagine my angels without their horns, https://www.surinfarang.com/forum/threads/pattaya-pin-ups.28858/page-2#post-334013

Last edited:
Back