3 Provincial Public Relations Office
4 Office of Local Governing, Province
5 provincial office, part of
5.1 Dharma center, province.
5.2 tribute work in the middle of the province
5.3 Other joint service centers jobs

2nd floor
Governor of the province.
Deputy Governor of Surin province, Deputy Governor of Surin province.
1 Provincial Office
1.1 Board of Directors
1.2 Human Resource Management Group
1.3 Strategic and Information Group
1.4 provincial inspections unit
1.5 provincial governance.
2 provincial governance
2.1 provincial sergeant
2.2 Protecting the province.
2.3 Clerk, badge, province. 2.4 corpse, province.

3rd floor
1 provincial land monitoring office
2 Provincial Community Development Office
3 Provincial Labor Office
4 Provincial Immigration
5 Office of Labor Protection Welfare and Protection
6 Provincial Statistics Office
7 Office of Buddhism, province.

4th floor
1 Good provincial office.
2 Director of Maintenance in the Province.
3 Office of Land and Water System
4 provincial governance
5 radio room
6 conference room

I do not have confirmation that the Provincial Immigration office is open for business although the new Surin Government Service Center opened yesterday, 26th April 2021.

The telephone number for the new center is 0445 120 39.

Perhaps GL's wife who has good contacts can speak with S.I. at Kap Cheong to see if she can find out more about the new Provincial Office in Surin. Is it open for business? Are they processing 90-day reports? Etc., etc?

Perhaps GL's wife who has good contacts can speak with S.I. at Kap Cheong to see if she can find out more about the new Provincial Office in Surin. Is it open for business? Are they processing 90-day reports? Etc., etc?

It will be very handy for me if they process "retirement extensions". Mine is due by 6th June 2021.

Not my concern. I don't use it. Get off your laze arss. ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;;

GL why you snap at N97,you re forever telling us SHWMBO has contacts with "IO" & it seemed like a good idea to recve some feed back from the powers that be.
I am NOT using it. SI is building a new IO and that is the place Mrs GL goes to about 2.5 km from our house. ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;;

My thoughts too. My old knees ain't going to make those steps. Then I thought, it's a modern building, there will be lifts.

My money is them having lifts.....the main Buriram Immigration office has them.

My thoughts too. My old knees ain't going to make those steps. Then I thought, it's a modern building, there will be lifts.
The Thai government committed all public buildings to have disabled access no matter how ridiculous and nonfunctional it is. Like the wheel chair ramp on the present SI office. Its almost a step. I am sure the new building will have lifts.

Back