SURIN IMMIGRATION.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Just noticed today. No more KCI its SI.

13537711_1041117199269158_6013716256693814488_n.jpg

Sorry to ruin the fun in the bagging out of these guys. But The office has always been "The Surin Province Immigration Office". Not to be confused with Surin City.
That is what it says in Thai. If you want to be pedantic, sure they should of said that on the sign in English as well. "Surin Province". As GL knows I am not a member of their fan club or vice versa. But I will cut them a break on this one.

Sorry to ruin the fun in the bagging out of these guys. But The office has always been "The Surin Province Immigration Office". Not to be confused with Surin City.
That is what it says in Thai. If you want to be pedantic, sure they should of said that on the sign in English as well. "Surin Province". As GL knows I am not a member of their fan club or vice versa. But I will cut them a break on this one.

Not n english or Thai now it is offically.:rolleyes::D Here is the sign as it was this pass Friday.

95022655.jpg

Not n english or Thai now it is offically.:rolleyes::D Here is the sign as it was this pass Friday.

95022655.jpg

Well that actually says Kap Choeng Immigration Office in Both languages. The new sign states "Province" in Thai and does not include the word in English.

See Chaiyaphum has a new IO not open but better progress than some others. Heard that Buriram won't be until October.

L1023290.thumb.JPG.febfc907da987c41ededc56476202d84.JPG

They probably understand that the move takes them closer to the Prachonchai Boys and Krasong illuminaries...which may well force them to reconsider the readiness and quality of their staff.
(Well understanding that Nick doesn't require their services.)

Simply being near to border crossings and large tourist / retirement locales makes greater fiscal sense. Sometimes the Govt has to think about who will and how to pay for infrastructure projects...sad.
(Visa application and extensions are always subject to the potential err, ummm, uhh...bumps.)

Back